No Coldlight Oracle nerf?

I mean yeah I should probably have them blocked, but I don’t block anyone as it admits defeat (and I’ve yet to be defeated)

1 Like

I felt the way that you do for a very long time. And to a large extent I still do.

But I’ve decided to start blocking some people just as a reminder. I still, for the most part, unhide the posts and read them. For example, I have you blocked as a reminder that you are frequently insincere.

Please note that, unlike some people, I don’t think you’re a monster just because you have a loose relationship with the truth. If the forum battle is between a witty troll who lies on occasion, and an insufferable Karen who wants to divide the forum by putting some users into a basket of deplorables, I have a natural sympathy for the troll.

Having said that, I imagine some of you are wondering, and no, I don’t think that sort of sympathy should be the basis of voting decisions. Policy is more important. I’m just saying who I’d rather have a beer with.

Point is, blocked people are people too. :grinning:

1 Like

fwiw, I think you are a funny troll SuperCuddles, and I enjoy our interactions

I use Coldlight Oracle for my own Milly decks, I don’t know if it needs a nerf really it’s been in the game since the beginning so it must be okay