Nice player agency

Nothing but warriors with 0 counter play now GJ.
I would like to make a suggestion that we temp ban Brann till they actually nerf it

5 Likes

They accomplished phase one of their goal of nerfing away player agency.

1 Like

This. It’s pretty much whatever opposite of whatever the devs say.

“increased communication.” really meant they will abandon the forums since before the pandemic.

“increased player agency.” really means making it almost non existent.

Now if they promised to help ensure world peace or end world hunger…everyone better watch out, because that will mean they are going to start world war III and try to destroy the world’s food supply, respectively.

4 Likes

I personally have no idea how to beat Warrior. Maybe the geniuses at blizzard can help us poor noobs

1 Like

Meanwhile, Hunters counter Warrior and have virtually no counter.

But, for some strange reason yet again, no Hunter complaints and people aren’t playing Hunter

2 Likes

It’s the same reason you don’t see many players in top of the meta playing Hunter. It’s considered a dull and repetitive Deck/Class to play. Many players get bored of playing it quickly and move on regardless of whether it’s a powerful deck or not.

I would also bet at the lower ranks inexperienced players are playing hunter incorrectly.

I’ll complain about hunter for you;
-First I think saddle up is too good, its can be good from an empty(remote control equiped) board at 4 mana(turn 3 curve with coin), just make 2 1/1snakes for 1 and attack then it has 3 “targets” and can highroll as a 3 mana get 9 mana worth of minions.
-Second I think R/C rampage is too good, early location to hard to remove(w/o compromising a deck by running the tradeable minion) lowering the spaces need to fill before casting allowing 4 mana 3 4/4(or the super slightly worse 4 3/3s) in like every game I’ve played against hunter

1 Like

Is warrior so interesting by comparison? Or skill intensive, if you will? Top 1,000 legend, Handbuff Paladin is seemingly leading the pack, but I always felt that is a boring and repetitive deck. We all have different preferences, I suppose.

1 Like

No, that paladin is in dumpster legend, Flood paladin is in top 1k, although I haven’t seen them in 36 hours or so

1 Like

I’m looking at top 1,000, past day? I don’t know what other aggregates are reporting, though.

1 Like

Can you post a picture or a link to that?

1 Like

Sure. One moment. On my phone.

@Kassidan

https://imgur.com/gallery/JhFV0e9

That’s top 1k in the past 24, but it’s still at the top of that list if I go by since the patch. :man_shrugging: When might the next VS report be?

1 Like

The day hunter gets me to turn 20 and then suddenly delete my board, hand, and deck is the day I will complain about hunter.

2 Likes

Nothing about this makes sense.

The day that Hunter is so bad that it can’t kill you within 20 turns is the day you complain about them?

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s less than 1 in 100 games you see a handbuff pally in top 1k. No wonder I haven’t seen a single one yesterday

1 Like

For someone that tries to compare hunter and warrior it sure is funny you can’t understand the analogy.

Sure, it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Then why don’t you explain how “when Hunter can do X on turn 20” makes any sense as “the day I complain about them”.

You can’t because it doesn’t.

The day you should complain about Hunter is the day it’s over tuned and over performing and shouldn’t have anything to do about what another deck is doing.

The fact I have to explain this to you doesn’t surprise me.

2 Likes

I’ll complain about hunter when I start facing to hunter excessively and losing to it excessively.

The world is what I see and hear. You can keep making your decisions based on a website’s data but I am uninterested. This month I have faced a singular hunter. In my world the deck doesn’t exist.

Keep thinking that pulling stats from a website make your opinion make sense. Other poeple will continue living of their own accord.

Since data is all. Then why even talk. Let blizzard use the stats to nerf teh decks needing to get nerfed.

1 Like

If “anecdotal fallacy” was a person.

Might as well have come out and said “I like failed logic, I’ll continue to stand by it!”

2 Likes