Next Patch Theory

Well, you asked for it.

I didn’t take your words to heart, nor did I grind to top 100 to prove something. I did it cuz I got lucky for a change.

But since YOU are the one who’s salty, and you posted what you did, it was only natural next step to post it and rub it in your face.

Stop being jealous of higher ranks. If you played more, who knows where you’d be.

If your takes were good, noone would tell you anything bad. But they’re usually not.

I don’t think anyone is jealous. I would wager they are sick of your incessant hot air about your ranking.

1 Like

If anyone is bothered by it, it’s because they’re jealous or it makes them feel inferior.

Also, did you read your own sentence? Didn’t it remind you of someone? xD

Not about ranking, but about a certain class

It’s crazy how both of you are considered some of the most annoying presences on the forums, and the only two people who complain about people validating their own opinions with rank are you two… you know, the ones with horrifically bad takes about balance (like Mal being mad that mage never had three T1 decks (only two during Festival)

2 Likes

The Headless Horseman.

Edit: Opps just realized you figured it out. I didn’t see that post till now.

I think its time to nerf popgar by removing the healing component.

Sacrilegious take, truly

All that deck has is burst and heal

Play for the board instead of rushing it down, so he’ll get no use for healing

I know, its not fun to play against Insanity, but it does have counters +people get tired of it fast

Looks like some people were on the nose with the tidepool nerf thats coming.

Lots of buffs incoming which I was hoping. Curious on what changes exactly will take place.