New weekly quests insanely difficult now for casual players

I, like many people, only have so many hours I can play in a week and with the ridiculous amount of effort now needed for the weekly quests I doubt I’ll ever get them done from now on. What a joke. Blizzard needs to fix this with a huge nerf bat immediately. What the hell were they thinking!? If they don’t, I won’t be spending a cent on future content and I’ve spent enough.
Peace.

3 Likes

Some f2p as well as paying players have more than 1 account.

An hour in the morning to do some quests once a week is looking like several hours a day lol…

BORING.

3 Likes

This is also just generally negatively affecting my play. The play 60 minis weekly quest seems very poorly thought out. Instead of playing the deck I want, I’m playing a deck with minis. Then I’m either playing the minis instead of other cards that are more appropriate, or else I’m not drawing the minis and just wasting my time when 3 games in a row I don’t draw them. This is discouraging to say the least.

2 Likes

Refresh the quest… Even still you don’t have to complete these quests. I’d just ignore them and get on with your life like a sane person.

1 Like

if you cant omplete play 32 mini ones re roll it

Real helpful, both of you. I got the quest by rerolling, and it said 60 minis not 30. This was before last night’s hotfix.

warlock cuz hero power to draw more cards “minis”

Slap in the neutral minis cuz you play the game and got them…

fill rest of deck with draw cards…

Play till dead or quest completes… yay fun game this Hearthstone.

but the post i was answering to was made 8 hours AFTER the hotfix

Did yall know that TCG players pay money just to play casually! And here yall are crying about rewards like zoomers. I remember when I was a kid I just played games for fun, not some in-game rewards or cosmetics. Yall have really let these trash developers ruin your mentality on gaming.

Show backbone and delete the game.
If your post is fueled by passion, then take the leap and stop engaging in something you don’t enjoy. I’ve already done it myself. Don’t confine yourself to their constraints; they rely on you.