New Update Crashes on iOS

My device is kinda old (iPad mini 2) but it meets all the specs. But this new update causes the game to crash before it even loadstone. I’ve tried hard restarting my iPad and reinstalling the game, but to no avail

2 Likes

Hearthstone is also broken since last update. Using iPad Air 1 with iOS 12.4.8. Game is working fine on Macbook.

Getting fix would be much more appreciated than blue posts…

There wasn’t a single day trouble-free since 2020 with Hearthstone. What kind of direction is that??

1 Like

although older devices are listed as supported, in fact they are not.
If you have a device that allegedly meets the minimum requirements, but only the minimum, it won’t run hearthstone with any reliability.
I haven’t been able to play on my ipad4 at all since Ashes of Outland, and my iphone6 crashes every single game.

I was able to use my iPad to play Hearthstone until last night when I installed the latest update. The app loads and then crashes when I try to click play, my collection, or anything.

Please advise.

1 Like

iPad Air user and the same thing happens to me. Crashes when I get just past the doors. I’ve reinstalled to no avail. Reminiscent of the disaster in the early spring that rendered the game unplayable for 3-4 weeks.

1 Like

Seen a patch being released today and downloaded the latest build from the apple store, but it didn’t completely fixed Hearthstone crashing at startup. It is sometime possible to go past the quest menu, but it still crashes more often than the app running fine at startup.

Edit:
Going past the quest screen is easy now, but its impossible to reach the decks screen after clicking 1st option: “Play” button (to play in ranked or unranked mode).

Hearthstone is broken since several days. Why isn’t yet fixed??

Does the devs even know about it??

iPhone 5
slow load and crash every time :weary:
reinstall and same after load game crash, cant start

Hello support team???

They don’t care. They literally direct us to these forums to see if we can figure it out. Just like early last spring

1 Like

Where is the formal user consent about Hearthstone?

Shouldn’t mobile users rally up to get the service to which they entitle to?

We should open up a thread called: “Cold Blizzard Support” as neither Blizzard help their customers (and is transparent) and neither the customers take action against lack of support. That could be a good starting point.

2 Likes