New Priest Legendary: Mi'da, Pure Light

if you´re crafting now it depends…if you don´t play wild i would definitely not craft anything that´ll rotate out this close to a new rotation.

other than that Xyrella the minion is probably the best anti aggro card still and can even clear huge boards later on. Samuro might do the same, but only in combination with bless and without apo it´s just not the greatest comeback with so much burn in the meta. So either one of those + the hero and you´re kinda good to go…priest legendaries haven´t been great.

and if you´replaying midrange anyway the quest adds free draw and a guaranteed 1mana play, but it´s not strictly necessary.
the nameless is also still very good tech, but again, not necessary.

1 Like

It’s probably time to admit you were wrong here.

This card is outperforming more than anyone here had anticipated, even those who were claiming the card was decent.

This card is surprisingly good.

it would have been too powerful!

I have the opposite experience. And the stats I saw agree with me. Don’t you mean Kazakusan?

Anyway, it’s still too soon to tell. Meta hasn’t settled yet,

i don’t know in what rank you play: i didn’t see a single priest using this card.

1 Like

Using the deck someone posted for std and it does seem like this card is really good.

1 Like

Jaja try to summon 7 times for the archievement

This card is too slow

1 Like

I am by no means an expert on priest, but I have played enough to understand that draw has never been the problem with DR priest. If you can live to start putting bodies on the board, you pretty much win the game against most decks.

Between raise dead, DRs that pull spells to hand and thin the deck, etc., having a full hand of toys is pretty straight ahead.

This is facts. It’s also funny that many of them don’t figure out they have lost until they have wasted another ten turns thinking they can win.

I would agree with you. This is one of those sneaky good cards that people sleep on if they just take a quick pass at the deck and don’t look deeper.

1 Like