New Priest Hero Suggestions

I’m glad we recently got Hedanis, but we could have a few more unique priest hero skins added. Here are some of my suggestions.

New Nightborne Priest - There is almost zero lore around Nightborne priests and I would love the Hearthstone team to be able to shape it! The team could create a brand new Nightborne priest! Could we make the Nightborne religion time oriented and/or Aman’thul based?

Raeth Ghostsong - A classic Forsaken priest from The Witchwood expansion. It would be cool to reuse an existing character.

Lok’osh Bortuk - How about an orc priest that has recently been created? Would like to see some of the newer lore incorporated.

3 Likes

I just want them to give Madame Lazul some more love. There’s so many Tyrande skins each expansion it’s nuts.

2 Likes

All I know is there is now an Ethereal Mage Hero. We are one step closer to Rafaam for Lock.

1 Like

That is my favourite priest skin!!:slight_smile: I was super happy when they put her in the shop as I did not preorder when she was included in the pre order.

1 Like