New priest cards (including a resurrection one!)updated

“that big guy you summoned was a nice target for my location put it back on the field !”

and overplanner is a common :grin:

the fortunes change depending which card you have on top of your deck
this is the reveal video

new self damage cards revealed

and the priest tourist

3 Likes

they seem like strong cards.

2 Likes

Love the flavor and theme of the cards,Narain and Twilight combo looks so fun.
They did Priest right with this reveal, cant wait to see the rest.

My only regret is that Demon Hunter will have access to this cards…

1 Like

Huh?

3 Likes

Narain seems quite good on its own. Its basically a 4 mana draw 1 and copy it, but you can reroll the card by drawing additional cards. (Reminds of mirage)

1 Like

as usual over costed garbage

1 Like

Depends on what the rest of the priest set is for this expansion but some of these have good value (narian).

1 Like

Rest in peace looks good. DK is going to hate it because it will summon Reska, Priest will copy it, summon one themselves, steal the original and DK will be furious.

DK can no longer hide their Reska.

It’s also really good for other combos. I think this is the best card of the 4.

This is Big Priest support also as I predicted.

2 Likes

Rest in peace is a 3 mana card that you never want to play until after turn 8 or 9, preferably after Amanthul has already died amd puppet theatre is already on the field. This is a very specific secenario that takes a long time to set up. You NEVER want to see it on curve. A card like that is not a good card.

1 Like

These look so good.
The art looks amazing, and the effects are cool as well.

This is a great reveal.

1 Like

Disagree. You can be facing aggro and it could be beneficial to hit an early taunt or something else.

This sees play. Not in all lists, but definitely in any that get over the mid game.

For sure, this goes in ETC at the very very least.

You could play it on 4 also to hit the injured hauler, it’s now full health ready for overheal for example.

It’s not just meant for maximum greed.

1 Like

So I guess these are cards for those priest players that just want to play a long game of removing everything the opponent plays and killing the opponent with their own deck

They have really ramped up the mana cheat in this expansion though…I guess as long as every class has equal access, but I dislike cards like twilight medium which can highroll a game based upon the RNG (which I suppose can be somewhat controlled by that neutral tutor card now)

1 Like

and narain fortunes

with those you can tell when is the best turn to play it do something like getting 2 1 mana aman thuls from the fortune and another on the next card draw

2 Likes

That’s the idea. A bit too slow I think. Not to mention, plagues will really hurt that deck as well as the new eruptions.

From these 4 cards, rest in peace sees play and the new legendary seems like it will.

I don’t think the taunt does, maybe in a fringe deck, and the removal absolutely does not imo.

1 Like

Narain is cracked. That’s an easy slot into every priest deck forever.

4 Likes

It seems super good but 4 mana might be hard to play early. But I think the payoff is great. We’ve never seen a card quite like that so who knows the real power of it.

1 Like

A 4 Mana 4/4 isn’t too tough to play. Most decks have a pretty slowish first few turns right now, and even in fast metas, it’s not too bad.

This guy just does a lot for you. He gives you info on your top deck for planning, and early access to extra copies of it. You can usually wait to get something juicy

1 Like

Yeah for sure he goes in my pud dragon control priest.

He also pairs really well with banker…

more new priest cards just revealed on a stream by cerealforme.

the ones i remember are brain masseuse 1 mana 2/4 undead pirate whenever this minion takes damage deal equal amount to your hero… acupuncture 1 mana spell deal 4 damage to each hero… a minion i can’t remember the name of that was 5/5 taunt undead for 5 i think ? that reduced cost by 1 for each time you took damage during your turn. umm… oh yeah the drink was deal 3 to a minion deal 2 to your hero for 2 mana (3 drinks as usual)… can’t remember if there was another one i think there was

Another way to get extra incindius!

2 Likes