New patch not available on mobile

the update is scheudled for 9 PDT , now it’s 5 PDT , so at least 4 more hours from now … more likely 5 hours …

Same problems 6/4/19 wants me to download nothing. Only happens when i’m on my phone without being at home for wifi, just in the car atm.

I bet ol’ Dr Boom would be gettin some packs outta this. If only I had more lackeys. Fix your ish Hearthstone! Dont make me toggwaggle my deck over to magic, elder scrolls, pokemon, yu gi oh…

No update on Amazon App Store either. ermmm … Team 5 ? Anybody there ? :stuck_out_tongue:

As other’s have mentioned, the update has not been released yet but should be coming out soon. There’s a post regarding this here.

Same. Playing on BlueStacks Android emulator (I also play through Battlenet, and again there I’m getting a “Closed” message. PLEASE FIX.)

Please release patch for ios. I just want to play.

This is ridiculous, get the patch out for mobile players. Made the mistake of logging onto my pc, and now I can’t play on my phone. Very upsetting.

The patch has been released however it does take some time for it to be available on the mobile store. A with the previous post, we’ll be posting updates regarding this here.

It didn’t work out for me on IOS.

I downloaded the update from the App Store, saw the circle fill up.

I then opened HS from the App Store.

Now I get the message, “Failed to get Update. Please check your network connection”.

Even though I am more than able to open this website and YouTube videos.

I tried to update nothing so i deleted and now i cant download the game even what is happening

@Symbol, are you currently on an iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc) device?

My iOS can’t update (just in an endless loop of the app telling me it needs and update and opening up the app store which says app is already updated). My husband also can’t update his and he’s on on an Android (Pixel 3).

2 Likes

as of right now still no update for ios

W(h)elp … the issue seems to be resolved - I might have to go back and tweak that Hunter deck, since I’m not too keen on Mechs, but otherwise no problems remain!

1 Like

Not fixed for me… Did yesterday the usual delete app. reboot iPhone10, reinstall app then get the message “Failed to get update. Please check your network connections”.

Help!!

Scratch that: Happened to me again yesterday with SIX of my decks – including my Bonebreaker Priest and my Brawler Rogue.
NOT happy.

Was playing fine 2 days ago for iOS. But today, keep getting error to check my internet connection, but I have full bars and internet access.

Thank you everyone for your patience, it’s a frustrating situation. Just an update here, our team is aware of the issue and working on the fix for the update failed issue.

Currently, there’s no solid ETA on when the fix will be pushed. This may take some time since it will have to go through approval and the patching process for everyone impacted by this issue. Hopefully, it won’t be much longer, if we have any additional updates available we’ll comment here!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Android update/Device out of date