New patch not available on mobile

Hello I’m having this same problem 6/3/19 at my home and work network with no firewall. Just keeps saying to download newest version with no download

1 Like

I am having the same issue on iPhone. Keeps saying update available but none are in the app store.

Worked fine on PC all day at work.

Same here. I updated successfully on my work pc, but tried doing the same on my android phone it keeps saying there is an update which isn’t available at play store. Have you guys launched the latest patch already without covering all platforms?!

This issue has just started hitting my Android phone now as well.

Mobile hearthstone is not updated , they have to release it , for mobile user is still possible to play on old version.
The problem is if you log on an updated PC version and receive the nerfs and the Sn1p-Sn4p , the mobile version will broke.
You have to wait for the updated mobile release

2 Likes

While true, one wonders why the blues aren’t posting this obvious answer.

1 Like

Thank you. That’s exactly what happened to me.

What you said just confirms my questioning. They thought of PC players first and let all mobile versions, android and iOS alike, to wait until an updated version comes out. They screwed a really big number of players around the world with this. Mobile versions are not just a gimmick anymore, they hold a big share of Hearthstone installed base, if not bigger than PC’s.

Com’on blizzard, upload the patch file to Playstore to kick start the update.

Playstore still showing 8th May as the latest patch Dalaran Heist.

Meantime… I wait patiently…

1 Like

I have the same problem.

Nope , they thought about both , making mobile players to play on old version till release.
Someone said is the Apple/Play Store that need time to check the files for security reasons [ the approval process ].

They don’t thought or mb not considered a big problem , the players who play on both platform that logging on pc will lock the mobile play.

Same issu here . Cant play since last night . It keep telling me to update but there is none available !

I got the same problem on my android till last night ,
It keep saying that my game needs an update “tap anywhere” and when i go to playstore the only 2 options that i got is uninstall/open
I have already reinstalled the game and clear cache about 5-6 times but still the same issue

Same issue, reinstalling doesnt work, im logging directly into blizzard

the update is scheudled for 9 PDT , now it’s 5 PDT , so at least 4 more hours from now … more likely 5 hours …

Same problems 6/4/19 wants me to download nothing. Only happens when i’m on my phone without being at home for wifi, just in the car atm.

I bet ol’ Dr Boom would be gettin some packs outta this. If only I had more lackeys. Fix your ish Hearthstone! Dont make me toggwaggle my deck over to magic, elder scrolls, pokemon, yu gi oh…

No update on Amazon App Store either. ermmm … Team 5 ? Anybody there ? :stuck_out_tongue:

As other’s have mentioned, the update has not been released yet but should be coming out soon. There’s a post regarding this here.

Same. Playing on BlueStacks Android emulator (I also play through Battlenet, and again there I’m getting a “Closed” message. PLEASE FIX.)