New Paid Service: data transfer

I’ve posted couple of month ago, but I’m going to constantly repeat this until devs will notice me, as I think I’m not the only one in this situation and we deserve to be noticed and be helped. Thanks.

I moved from EU to US and cannot use my collection anymore, my data is attached to EU server, while it is really hard to play with lags due to the server distance. So my propose to solve this issue is to add a new paid service of data transfer from one region into another. It is not fair to spend a lot of money constantly on the game for 10 years and receive no help with actual product usage. I really enjoy HS and want to continue to play and spend more money, but as for now I’m limited to play with my existing collection on the new Server and that’s why I’m also limiting myself from spending more on this game until my data will not be transferred into the new US Server. I contacted customer support and showed them all new documents and utility bills. They can do nothing about my request. But developers can. I also contacted community manager. So dev are only people that can help me. To let them do so I ask to complete my request being paid to the company, so the managers will not reject this request and will be interested helping me as well.

Dear friends, please help me to get noticed. If you can make this topic more visible, I will be so grateful. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.