New Neutral Legendary - Elite Tauren Champion

Legendary · Minion · Festival of Legends · Finale: Start a ROCK DUEL! Players must spend all their Mana each turn or else they take 8 (or more) damage!

It can create extremely interesting situations for both players after that might take some skill to navigate.

Unfortunately, I think this fits in perfectly with Control Priest

2 Likes

Apparently it creates a Hot Potato card in your opponent’s hand that either explodes at the end of turn or bounces to your hand with +2 dmg if they spend all mana (and then viceversa).

I think this is a really fun card and I can’t wait to step this with rogue for a giga meme experience.

5 Likes

That sounds much more fun than what I was thinking lol, and actually a pretty cool idea.

Cant wait for the achievment to deal 30 damage to your opponent with this at once

1 Like

Strong effect.

Card will piss off people.

Just like it supposed to.

1 Like

If this creates a card that damages the player that holds it then I wonder if it is possible to use Theotar and give the opponent that card.

Would the damage effect then still happen to my opponent if I didn’t used up all my mana? That would be quite strong.

1 Like

What is that demon hunter legendary that you can only play your left and right cards.

I think that card played at the right time woukd help this card be good

1 Like

Here’s the token, it only explodes once and then goes away. This isn’t a win condition, then.

5 Likes

Except you use bounce and copy cards.

Fizzle, Zola, Shadowstep, Breakdance, Powercord (priest)

5 mana 5/5 do nothing? Sounds like a great card to suicide yourself with by playing it against aggro decks.

1 Like

It’s a Finale effect itself. Only Rogue could bounce it back to hand with Shadowstep. And at that point…just keep using Astalor, since Astalor can’t come back to bite you.

2 Likes

Powercord with Love Everlasting works too tho.

Fizzle can be used before you play ETC. Remember that Fizzle+Zola is basically Deadmans Hand.

Funfact:

8 Likes

Good thinking, longer the game goes without it exploding tbe better off for the warlock

Love to see unique cards like this

2 Likes

Ulthok + this looks fun. But then, the tempo loss could be too much for warlock to handle.

Rogue is going to abuse the hell out of this with shadowstep

1 Like

So this is a great card IF it actually requires skill to play, as in each player has to figure out a way to spend all of their mana, or intentionally sacrifice hit points to make a better value play. That makes it a fun card.

The card will not be fun at all if the devs do what they usually do, include tools that enable the player using it to avoid its effects, such as “spend all your mana” cards.

Feels like the kind of card that a control deck would use to finish off an aggro player after they dump the majority of their hand. Maybe a real win condition for control priest?

Another card sitting in the collection without going into decks, is what I see.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s completely unplayable in any deck because it doesn’t do anything against Aggro.

Even if an Aggro deck were to run it, it would backfire on them enough with Renathal Discover Piles just curving out.

If it gave the Winner something like Coins and Loser something like Bananas it would be cool. Or anything other than Pure Damage to Face, which does nothing against Aggro.

0/5 Star Power

See, now that’s an example of the bad design I’m talking about. It’s as if the devs and players go out of their way to ensure that no skill will be used in Hearthstone. First, play a card that requires the opponent to spend all their mana… then make it impossible for them to spend all their mana. For this card to be fun, the devs need to make sure it plays as they clearly intend(I hope it’s what they intend anyway).