New ideas for shop

Just wanted to share 2 ideas about the features I would love to see in the shop:

• wild catch-up packs. If there are packs for standard, why can’t it be for wild as well? There could have been a few options with each of them containing up to six expansions from chosen two years
  • ability to buy rewards from previous season passes. In my case, I didn’t play the game for some time so I wasn’t able to buy the respective passes and it would have been nice to buy as a bundle rewards which were available back then apart from the bonus xp for the same prize as season pass is worth. I am especially looking for skins, diamond cards and coins.

Hope it will be possible to have those features in the shop!

1 Like

I don’t look at skins offered to me, do they never offer old battlepass ones cause if not yeah they should let players get them somehow(not that I would but real money option is fine, technically they would still be available at least)

Hello,

I totally endorse those ideas (mainly because, just like you, I didn’t play all the HS previous exp):

• Catch’up packs for 6 wild expansions or maybe for 3 (each year), maybe better? (idk)

• About the the rewards, I guess you’re refering essentially to the Reward Tracks from wild expansions? If so, just remember that in the back cards selection you can buy some backs with gold. Also, after a expansion goes wild, correct me if I’m wrong, but the uncraftable card from those expansions are still obtainable when you get a pack from that expansion. Also, if I remember correctly, within the first 10 packs opened of any expansion, you will find at least 1 Legendary card. And finally, in the Achievements section, some of those can unlock cards from that expansion (maybe this part is less exploited and some more cards could probably be added? I think so…). So maybe in the end the are not that many rewards unavailable after an expansion turns to wild…? Anyway, the idea sounds interesting, to be able to unlock wild expansions Rew Tracks to play and win their rewards.

Related to those ideas, I would also add the idea of easier ways of getting old portrait heroes (I’ve become particularly very fond of the Nemsy one and I hope someday being able to get it somehow).

That being said, Good Game all! :smiley:

This should just be the sets pre-release free legendary
As you said, I believe the uncraftable(like non-legendary goldens on reward track) are acquired through the tasks(like summon 100 one drops with pet parrot unlocks a golden copy(maybe 2 copies) of pet parrot after the reward track expires)
I don’t think the golden Legendarys or signatures are available ever after the reward pass expires.
I don’t know if skins from paid reward track ever are obtainable for gold as you say and I think the second coin isn’t for each expansion( 1 should exist for collecting % of cards(still obtainable) and the other is paid lvl90 reward track(unobtainable))

Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it!
I refer to the rewards which you could only get if you bought tavern pass for given expansions - golden packs, golden cards, coins, hero skins, diamond card, exp boosts etc.
I mean you are right about what you said, but paying 500 gold for card pack or 1000 7 dollars) for one hero skin has a lot less value when you buy tavern pass for 20 dollars and you get (and we talk only about hero skins) 8 more than you buy them separately. That’s why I think it is a great offer and I would be willing to pay money for those.
It would have been nice to unlock and play those reward tracks, but in my opinion that’s never gonna happen. I never played a game where they would replay limited time events after original event happened, you could only buy rewards. And that’s what I would want to do here. Hope it will someday be possible!
Oh yes… I missed Nemsy when she was free in shop, because I didn’t play that time… Such a shame :cry: