New "I WIN" card just dropped

I just played a worlock who played a taunt card fiend with 8 damage, 8 health and IT COSTS 8 TO PLAY.
But for some reason they are allowed to play it on turn 5.
what card do I need in my deck to defeatt this “I WIN.” card?
I lost the game very quickly.
WHAT WERE THE DEVS THINKING?

1 Like

i think you are referring to a fiend summoned by Dark Alley Pact while your opponent had 8 cards in hand.

It is a strong card, but I don’t know how much stronger it is than good old Mountain Giants.

Rare · Spell · Core · Summon a Fiend with Taunt and stats equal to your hand size.

1 Like

Also happens to be a CORE card that you get for free!

2 Likes

I actually, legitimately, unironically thank you for posting nothing but complaint topics for the past four years and running.

Not because I agree with you, but because it tracks with my hypothesis that Blizzard’s forums - ALL of their forums - are nothing but garbage. There’s either “gray area trolls” like you, who “might” be serious (or maybe not), then there’s “obvious trolls” like that Bravata guy over in D3 forums, then there’s “White vs Dark Knights” and of course, the hopeless romantics like myself who thought perhaps they could get some useful information somewhere.

At this point it’s all garbage. It’s a sewer. The biggest IWIN button I ever pressed was deciding to leave all Blizz forums for good.

1 Like

Ironic…you could save others from the forums, but not yourself.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I should report that guy or not for calling me a “Troll.”
I am pretty sure personal attacks like that are COC violations.
What is your opinion on that supercuddles?
He is making the forums toxic.

2 Likes