New Hunter Common Spell: Hunter's Pack

This is going to get nerfed.

Shame its common. When its nerfed it wouldnt be worth to dust it at all.

2 mana for hunter

Huh? It’s a spell, it doesn’t interfere with Master’s Call. Except by being another 3 mana value card with 0 tempo.

1 Like

Hunters have so much value with Zuljin now. I really hope they rotate the hero cards.

Wut.

How does it nullify Master’s Call?

If you have seen their pattern recently you will find they will sooner HoF inner fire from priest than touch any of the broken hunter cards.

Good, get rid of it. If it means they’ll start printing higher quality minions and usable synergies instead of the trash they’ve thrown the class over the past two years I say good riddance!!! Priest doesn’t need Inner Fire synergies to win, it needs strong cards in general. Right now it feels like they’re too afraid of printing quality stuff because “It could be combined with inner fire and we don’t like that”, so instead they throw us a hodgepodge of random mishmash with no inherent synergies or unified direction, and surprise surprise, it falls flat on its face every time. If inner fire is what’s holding them back then HoFing it might be the best thing the class could see. God forbid we see some of the Hunter or Shaman quality stuff from recent expansions in priest cards.

Nevermind. I was thinking of spell hunter. I really should have coffee then post.

Could be the plan. Hype the set with bonkers commons then when they swing the nerfbat later they lose nothing.

I don’t know. It might be as bad as everyone thinks. Its all random and maybe they have crap weapons later.

Atm there are all solid choice, be it secret, weapon or hunter beast.

Maybe if they decide to heavily polute the hunter pool, it might be bad card

I think it will be at least OK in Wild.

There are some fun Reno Hunter decks around, already.
They could profit from it.

1 Like

It’s not bad: its good but is it too good?

Its a potential nerf candidate for sure.

Unless they pull a second copy of something in their deck.

Reno don’t care about hands though.

Good point. I will be sure to have my OTK Dragon Mindblast ready.

That is illegal.

Gwyneth gone wild.

But Wild has been tamed by Millhouse and Snowflipper Penguin.

Actually, that sounds like a great time.

Flips hair

I can’t be tamed - I am the beastmaster!!!

But…
If you tame but are also wild, then…

I want to speak to your manager.