New Hero Skins suggestion for Rank play

existing portrait,new art, scratch…just copy/create them into ranked version…those are all very nice characters

Warlock: Lord Godfrey(left most portrait shown in mercenary choices)
Warlock: Mannoroth(second left most from Mercenary choices)
Warlock? Priest?: Bwonsamdi(second right most from Mercenary choices)
Priest: Velen((either of the 2 left most from Mercenary choices)
Priest: Vol’Jin(Priest Legendary)
Warrior: Gruul(New Art, while there 2 nice ones from merc, he’s shown to have more opponents, i think a portrait which emphasize for 1 vs 1 is more appropriate for ranked)
Warrior: Grommash(New Art, all his portraits are currently meh :S)
Hunter: King Mukla(New art, none fitting for 1 vs 1 style)
Hunter: Professor Putricide(New Art,slightly better animation than his hunter card variant would make him awesome as a hero portrait)
Rogue: Vanessa VanCleef(the 2 left most portrait from Mercenaries)
Rogue: Lilian Voss(left most and second right most portraits from Mercenaries)
Mage: Antonidas(the 2 middle portraits from mercenaries)
Mage: Kazakus(2 left most portrait from mercenaries or any of the 3 card version)
Mage: Millhouse(left most and 2 right most mercenaries portrait as well as his card portrait)
Mage: Astromancer Solarian(her card portrait)
Death Knight: Drakuru(to be made from scratch since there no merc or card version for him)
Druid: Fandral Staghelm(Card Portrait
Druid: Avianna(New Art, card portrait not too epic so :S)
Paladin: Lord Barov(Card Portrait)

personnaly i’d especially would love Godfrey,Bwonsamdi, Vol’Jin, Purtricide, Vanessa, Lilian, Kazakus, Millhouse, Drakuru, Fangdral, Barov as Ranked hero portraits

Bring back PRE nerf Jana SKin!! and I’m gay… I just think she looked FIRECE :slight_smile:

not rly sure what ya mean with the middle part of your post but i pretend its not there XD

and ya pre-nerf Jaina return would be fine for sure

I said that because most players would want that skin back cuz they are ya know… into those… I don’t know how else to put it. I just think the outfit looked awesome, than they decided to hide the goods.