New heights card?!

It’s not showing in the HS game database. Is it created somehow?

In any event, if anyone was wondering if 2x splish splash, 2x dooomkin, & puppetmaster for 1 mana copies of those was a good idea, now add 2 of those to the mana game.

mana 13 vs. 6 (8 permanent for me) was when i bailed and there were still mana boost cards to be played.

i kind of chuckled when splish splash was removed as the only solution needed for puppetmaster, 2+ dooomkin, wild growths and desert nestmatrons. somehow it’s back and we have this new card as well.

oof just oof

That’s a collectible card
In the game simply do not search it with the word “New” since this is a collection keyword that will only return cards you recently obtained
If you search “Heights” you’ll find it

Epic · Spell · Perils in Paradise · Increase your maximum Mana by 3 and gain an empty Mana Crystal.

1 Like

thanks, odd choice for the name of a card if you can’t search by that name.

now for the next part of my original post/opinion lol

WHY!? lol, those other cards weren’t enough to win the mana war?

malfurion’s gift/wild growth costs 3 mana to get an extra mana crystal. this costs the same 3 mana, gives a crystal AND gives max mana +3? yikes

1 Like

i auto concede to it, im not interested in playing against it

seen it on a warrior earlier. multiple druid and warrior builds are using it. i expect more will soon.

these tourist cards are brutal too. incendius/shudderwock is crazy even if you kill it next turn.

seems like a good time to learn solo adventures and mercenaries lol. i can’t afford to buy enough decks to get these new cards, and don’t have enough ash. QQ

1 Like