New Fire Warrior Cards

Legendary · Minion · March of the Lich King · Rush. Deathrattle: Go Dormant. Cast a Fire spell to revive Thori

Epic · Minion · March of the Lich King · After you cast a Fire spell, deal 1 damage to all minions.

Rare · Spell · March of the Lich King · Equip a 4/2 Sword. Give a random minion in your hand +4/+2.

Common · Spell · March of the Lich King · Draw 2 cards. Costs (1) less for each damaged friendly character.

Common · Spell · March of the Lich King · Give a minion +1/+1. Repeat for each damaged friendly character.

Enrage Warrior needed draw, and it got draw, along woth a very decent buff. Not sure if the archetype will still be alive after KFT goes back to wild though.

Thw Phoenix Legendary will appear a total of 3 times so 12/12 stats total if you play fire spell the turn it is played and it dies, seems solid.

2 Likes

Imagine having crafted antonidas one year ago :joy:

I like these cards, but why can’t they support archetypes in other classes before making new similar ones for others?

I gotta be honest warriors are about armor not fire spells its a warrior i dont get it.

Edit besides the firespell the rest of the cards feel like warrior cards.

1 Like

This might be the first time I’ve seen them print a worse version of an already existing card (Risky Skipper vs. Sunfury). It’s like a reverse powercreep.

1 Like

Thematically speaking, these are awful. The cards themselves are ok though.

but hey i liked risky skipper even if it is weaker it means some sort of control tool is great for warrior.

They literally just printed a straight up worse Sorcerers Apprentice that only works for Arcane spells

4 Likes

Oh right, forgot about that. Also funny.

Y’know, is it me, or is a lot the Blood Elf stuff the “Silvermoon” classes are getting just… kinda blow chunks? Like some of the Paladin stuff is decent, and Arcane Mage might be spicy, but everything else feels super “meh.”

These are really strange for warrior cards.

Alas, control Warrior is dead on arrival, and enrage gets support. That buff spell will be nice.

The buff spell might be a good laugh with Remornia.

It’s awkward.

The problem is that the fire spells want you to have a damaged board of minions; what you need is for something that already damages your board to get the fire spells to work correctly.

Otherwise it’s way too much mana to try to get this and multiple fire spells on the same turn; while already having had developed the board.

But Zeddy thinks it will work. We’ll see soon enough.

i think some of them are very strong actually for their enrage package.
the package is already good, and getting the buff and the draw is very strong support.

the “better turtle sentries” also make sense now with the new skipper, it gives you a way to go wide and protect the rest of the damaged minions while being a fire spell itself to fuel the new skipper.

I imagine the other package for Mage is probably Fire too. Rommath might be fire support, “Phoenix Flames” is probably a spell. What do they do? I have no idea. Probably Rommath generates fire spells somehow.

These aren’t bad in control warrior tbh.

Like old school Armorsmith Control warrior where they played minions for board.

Finally some card draw for warrior!!!

What’s with the power creep on Paladin cards. First they reveal the DK card Remorseless Winter which is a power crept Consecration. Now Warrior has Sunfire Smithing that power creeps Truesilver.

1 Like

Fire spells for Warrior? What new poison cards are the making for Paladin decks?

1 Like

Uh, there are lots of cards better than Truesilver.

And… also a lot of cards better than consecration.

Does that mean Paladin can actually get some kind of AoE that isn’t conc for a change

A harder to activate risky skipper as an epic…not sure but risky was strong in its day.
I like the rush legendary. Lots of value however you really have to commit to a fire build so it’s sort of pigeon holed.
The draw is needed for enrage because in my experience I’m out of cards by turn 7 or so when playing that deck.
Im hoping these all see play.

I don’t understand why everyone is meming about these being fire spells. Fire spells aren’t even out of place for Warrior given the theme of smithing and forging its always had and apparently they make sense given that Warrior as a class is being put on the side of the Blood Elves (Haven’t played any of the Warcraft games outside of Hearthstone).

If Warrior was throwing fireballs and other stuff then I’d get the meme of them being Mage but Frost has already had plenty of cards that are part of that school without actually Freezing anything, this isn’t weird.

2 Likes