New expansion failure

Again with the agro power creep, 1 day of new expansion and everything is just AGRGRO and 6/7 in round 3…well good luck when microsoft starts the firing squad, get it ? the firing squad…

No worries, sooner than latter the developers for HS will hit the same pit as Hunter and other , “good devs” that were canned. After that they will just be fearful to just throw trash out because the numbers will talk, so the new devs + whatever will remain will probably get better at what they are doing.

1 Like

Everything about this game sucks. why prince Renathal haven’t been rework or ban? having 40 health and 10 extra card is totally unfair.

You do realize that it is now 35 health and that 10 extra cards is a drawback on consistency ?
Unless you play a fatigue game it is not an upside

I totally understand you’re an ignorant, insensitive tool, I do. Get a grip. It’s a video game.

and yet you know nothing Jhon whatever…but in your small cubic mind you think you do and you call names…small minds always think they know the all and yet, in their own simple world is all the can grasp.

did you notice he forgot to switch to his alt before answering to this thread ?( the second post)

2 Likes

You’re seeing aggro because its literally the only way of beating warlock azerite snake

Lol no I didn’t until you pointed it out

Honestly, it irks me when people call for people to get fired over a video game in these forums or elsewhere, so I immediately clicked Reply and gave my response.

I wonder how long until this post is deleted

See, you assumed something and now you probably feel stupid…The dude replied and probably got his post removed…

Please do not assume something until you get more knowledge in general.

1 Like

So is that why we have so many 1 post from players complaining about how bad the game is , makes sense children are crying … Oh the children are crying …

He/she is assuming that everyone makes dummy accounts to discredit the game he/she is so found of…

Like people don’t have better things to do…

Also assumes a lot.