New expansion board

Hello Hearthstone friends,

I’ve been playing Hearthstone for about 8 or 9 years, I really like it, mainly because of how they personify the cards in the game and add music to it, it’s a great job. Each Expansion has a beautiful board personified and appropriate to the edition highlighting the music that is incredible. One of my favorite races in the game is Pirates, and I bought more packs than usual thinking that everything would be nice, but NO! This latest expansion does not have a board, why? I have asked in several places but no one gives me a concise answer. I don’t know if I have provided this information before. One of the best essences they have are the boards with music set to the expansion.

Thank you so much,

3 Likes

This is mentioned in this article:

1 Like

Boards are going the route of the Diamond cards. Where DIamonds cards were once cards you got for free for collecting all cards in a given set, have now been moved to the shop $$$ for prices that cost more than a standard bundle.

Boards will be heading to a Paid option as well just like in Bg’s. They have not specifially said this, but they will make boards cost $$ as way to increase profits.

They also didn’t mention the change of the Daimond cards when they decided to make them cost $$$, they just did it, and while they vaugley touched on a reason why there was no new board, they will most likey do the same. And of course they will spin it as a benift.

1 Like

None of those places appears to be these forums, since this is your first ever post on an account you just created about an hour ago.

But, you got linked to the article on their official statement, which is about as concise as you’re going to get. So, all’s well that ends well.

1 Like

Is there somewhere to send a message to the developers? Or is it a waste of time? I really wanted to see that board from the new edition. Thanks for reply guys.

1 Like

this would be a place to send a message to the developers (assuming they ever read it), although there’s also reddit and a few other places

2 Likes

I would heavily disagree there, though I admit I’m basing that on how Blizzard treats their Diablo franchise boards. They have specifically stated multiple times that they ONLY want their diablo boards to be “discussions between players” and they INTENTIONALLY do not read those boards for anything even remotely close to “dev-to-player interaction.”

They get moderated (kind of) but mainly just for blatant troll removal. You want to reach a Diablo dev, you go literally anywhere else. Reddit, whatever Musk is calling the artist formerly known as twitter these days, snail mail even. But not the forums.

Maybe Hearthstone forums are different? It doesn’t seem like it from empirical observations I’ve made in the past month.

1 Like