New event broken again

So i plkayed a mage who played Joymancver Jepeto a card i don’t own so was pleased would finish the quest only to get no progress after i destroyed it. TYhis is not the first time this happens in these events please fix or remove this type of quest

4 Likes

I had the same issue. I thought it was because I Reno’d Jepetto away at first, but then in my second game I just straight-up killed him. No credit.

I got credit by playing it as a paladin in the brawl, so you might want to give it a try there. Still, it’s such a stupid first quest, especially with the brawl leaving tomorrow.

3 Likes

I agree this quest is going to cause problems. Playing Shaman in the Tavern Brawl especially against a friend who would be willing to let you live long enough to draw and play Jepetto is a great solution, but after that option goes away the best way may be to challenge a friend who paid for the Tavern Pass (it includes Jepetto) and borrow their deck to play against them. (You can complete the quest by playing the card yourself; killing it apparently doesn’t work right now but they’re working on the fix.)

1 Like

This has worked for me too, however needed 3 runs to get him into my hands, thanks! :slight_smile: