New ETC i think i know why

It didn’t take 8 years to figure out we needed a sideboard like mechanic in this game.i am sure MANY like myself knew this from day 1 especially anyone coming from MTG.

So for the past whiel now MANY have been complaining of the power creep of the game it is VERY obvious.It was the WRONG step to move forward with the game knowing this can never end if supporting card sales it has to keep getting worse and worse.
So my assumption is this is their answer or THINK it is an answer to the state of the game >>>broken cards far too many broken cards and NOW with a far too early new set we are seeing more OP cards entering the game.
FYI this new card is NOT the answer becuase the state of the game requires every player to have multiple scenarios to survive otk turns.We need multiple taunts to stop an onslaught of charge we need 80 life to stop the Astalor stuff we need Twisting nether in every deck in the odd case someone is playing Jailer then how do we handle full boards that were had by using only 4/5 mana?Far too much worng with the game and this ETC is not going to change anything.

Shut up… pls.

ETC is awesome.