New DH cards were revealed

I’m unabashedly a DH lover. These look like they’re going to be a problem! :metal:

1 Like

I’m currently looking over timing rules to make sure something i see does or doesn’t work. There’s a DH deck or two in there.

1 Like

You guys have all failed in making me feel better. :rofl:

1 Like

There’s so many “End of Turn” effects that can trigger now. Trying to lock down the interactions i am seeing.

At the bare minimum there’s a hybrid shadow priest style deck to build for sure. Having DH’s access to weapon attacks makes it all the more scarier.

This card is either really good or busted.

1 Like

That card would be so incredibly busted in old Big Priest.

Big DH could be a thing but like Big Priest it needs a way to get the spell out early via discover.

Does DH have such a way?

Just play a very fast spell heavy with weapons aggro deck then on 6 drop this for Double Inquisitor. Lots of draw should be enough.

The biggest thing is whether Red Card makes the summoned minions immune to the Cliff Dive end of turn effect to shuffle them back in. From what i can tell it does. That makes it really interesting.

1 Like

I really wish I was overreacting.

It’s ridiculous right now.

I don’t know why more people weren’t freaking out about these cards.

Yes, the Trojan horse opened up and now it’s nothing but pirates inside. So fun.

3 Likes

All i know is i was getting a ton of backlash about this card on its reveal post.
People had the stones to say it was a bad card to my face and worse that i had pirate PTSD yikes…

All i hear is crickets now…

3 Likes

This happens so often on card reveals that I keep them bookmarked to reference later.

I also admit when I’m wrong, terribly wrong (see Baku and Genn card reveals)

I just don’t get how people didn’t see this as strong. I’m not even a DH player, I’ve won maybe 20 games with DH and people didn’t see this coming?

Crazy.

Doesn’t surprise me though. There’s another poster on here that has been wrong several times on reveal but insists they are right despite being proven wrong several times.

2 Likes

For those interested in cliff dive… the after turn effects like that 10 mana mech that summons a 6/7 do resolve… you can also evolve whatever comes out of cliff diver and it will stay on the board. THere also seems to be a bug where the shaman DH tourist doesnt actually go back into the deck after cliff dive.

I presume you can redcard whatever comes out of cliff dive and it will stay but I havent tested it myself.

I think shaman can have more fun with cliff dive due to the evolve effects but the card is definitely one of the more fun cards released this set even if it has yet to translate into a playable list.

1 Like

I TOTALLY knew it was broken. You can always believe a frog.

2 Likes