New card type next expansion, according to Iksar QnA

oh so cards like elise but isntead of generating an ungoro pack it generates the currency
i remember reading about a mechanic they were working on but they droped it

it involved red mana crystals

Which part of ā€œlike the mercenariesā€ did you not understand? Or better question would be intentionally choose to misinterpret?

Your reaction tells me one thing though. The possibility is probably more real than we fear it is.

but we are talking about HS so the currency has to be generated by cards during gameplay

and since the red mana was something they dropped a long time ago it they could be thinking about trying to make it work

Last time a checked, mercenaries are HS game mode. And the currency there is not generated by ingame cards. It drops from packsā€¦
Your lies are becoming way too transparent. Are you all right? Are they overworking you? I am starting to be genuinely concerned for you. How much did your workload increase since the big lay-offs?

but we are talking a bout card mechanics so these packs you are talking about have to be generated by other cards like good old elise giving us an ungoro pack!

1 Like

This is a lie. Show me the rule. Or admit you are just making things up.

We already have cards, that get upgraded by special currency not generated by anything played ingame. In mercenaries. Absolutely nothing says we canā€™t get the same treatment in ā€œregularā€ hearthstone. And your gaslighting wonā€™t change that. It just points out that something like that is already in the working, and this is a preemptive damage control.

we dont have anything like this thats why we are discussing new type of cards mechanics they could add after reading iksar qna

since we dont have anything like this the new mechanic involving a new card type using a currency has to have that currency generated through plays each game (and of course reset at the end of it)

I want cards like that to make a return to the game.

Once again you lie. There is no rule stating this. We already have a currency not being generated by ingame cards. You are a liar. And a very bad one.

Iā€™m going to write a random idea that will screw forever the balance of the game.

In addition to your 30 cards, you can add 1 more that itā€™s like a duel treasure that is casted at the start of the game.
Possible effects:

• new heropower
  • some early advantage (extra health/armor)

I really hope this isnā€™t the case, because drastic effects would ruin normal HS for me

i just found out the guy making these QnA was promoted to game director