New Card Request

I am here to ask for a very special card to be printed sometime soon please. Here it is

Blessed Communion - 1 (or 2) mana Druid spell, it says “Gain 20 mana crystals. Discard your hand. Lose 1 mana crystal each turn”

I really love and miss Astral Communion even though I still try to play it, maybe we can get this new Blessed Communion card which is a powercrept but also sorta different way of doing massive Ramp with Downside? Thank you

that is disgusting
ugh
thinking about flagging you for trolling

1 Like

Why? Astral Communion was released nearly 10 years ago. Guff and Druid Mana Changes going above 10 mana has been in the game for some years now too. At the rate of powercreep we have seen and experienced, I figured this Blessed Communion would be perfectly at home in the game now. If I ever troll, it will be very obvious. If you want to make it a 4 mana card like Astral, that would be okay, but I figured the power level of the game now I thought it being 1 or 2 mana would be okay

1 Like

your spell doesn’t state to increase your maximum mana so it currently would function exactly like astral communion( it says gain 10mana crystals but never raises you beyond 10) unless you previously played guff then it would work similar to communion but to 20.

I think it encompasses a design space they already tried and as its previous version wasn’t good(some would consider a fail) I wouldn’t give much hope for another version

Maybe something in a slightly different design space like
-2 mana
gain 3 empty mana crystal and reduce your natural mana crystal generation to zero

this would allow a druid to wait till 4mana crystals(Naturally a turn faster then Nourish) to play the first and jump straight to 7(with one card) and still be able to play the second later to get to 10 while providing a reason to play it on 2 as it would jump you straight to 5 and start dropping some decent plays early