New bounty rewards

Not in the patch notes (at least I couldn’t find them there).

Acolyte of N’Zoth bounty (in Darkshore), now rewards coins for C’Thun, Zar’jira, and Sir Finley (was N’Zoth, Zar’jira, and Karthress).

You can still get N’Zoth coins from the N’Zoth bounty and Karathress coins from Coral Elemental, and from Xaril (all three in Sunken City).

2 Likes

A small addition: there are also the Corrupted Murlocs in Darkshore that give N’Zoth coins, but otherwise — a great observation, you’ve got a keen eye!

Well, looks like that’s going to be the next bounty to farm then once I finish maxing Yrel. As don’t have Zar’jira maxed yet either.

Can we already receive these coins? Cuz there is a pink screen in the bounty when I check it.

My collection now shows that I have 15 coins for C’Thun, and 30 for Sir Finley (I have to hit the Crafting button for them to show up).

1 Like

I’ve already done this bounty, and it looked like I received some new coins (haven’t checked the effect in the collection, though). Beware that the bounty has become a bit more difficult due to Wrathions’s buff, so that now Creeping Madness has speed 4, but it can be handled (if you’re using the Fire team, then Alexstrasza with her 3d piece of equipment can guarantee it when it comes to the last big tentacle). Besides, looks like ‘extra’ tentacles from deathrattles no longer go to the bench (was it a bug or not, I wonder?), so seeing a big tentacle is also more likely, but the suggestion above still holds.