New Anomalies improved in the next Patch

Comments from Dev:

We heard you and Anomalies are improved with increase percentage to show up in your games.
With these new Anomalies, we are addressing many issues. Adjustments have been made to reduce negative play experiences, increase the fun aspect of game matches, and prolong the fun time you can have.
Hearthstone is a complex game that requires players to make difficult decisions about which random cards to play and when. We have addressed the play time and randomness, making the game more enjoyable for everyone, from new players all the way to the Legend players.

Please, have fun and enjoy the game!

Twistier Reality

• After a player plays a card this game, shuffle a copy into opponent’ deck.

Think like an Einstein

• Both players turn time set to 15 minutes, End-Turn button deactivated for both players.

Endless Bliss

• Both players are permanently immune, fatigue damage ignored for both players.

Astounding Surprise.

• Start of the game a coin is flipped to determine a winner of the match.

Manage Your Mana Like Your Bank Account

• Whenever a player ends their turn with unspent Mana, they throw away 150 Gold.

Live a little, Spend a lot.

• Both players start with 30 deck copies of upgraded Theotar, the Mad Duke, Discover a card in each player’s collection and Disenchant, swap Dust evenly between both players.

Scales of Justice

• Start of the game, randomly que into top 1% Legend player, at the end of the match both player’ Ranks are permanently swapped.
1 Like

You almost had me.

Think like an Einstein

• Both players turn time set to 15 sec, End-Turn button gives the opponent an extra 15 sec.

I’d welcome this tho. have fun boomers.

1 Like

I’d hazard a guess that most boomers aren’t running bots and the intentional “git gud, it’s a legit way 2 play bruh” that gets posted here too often.

That’s from a crowd a little more recent on the release list.