Nerfs did nothing thread

Wow that Odyn nerf really hit now the deck is unplayable is what I would’ve said if that was true.

Newsflash Odyn players: It’s a new expansion! Play som else.

7 Likes

I just checked DH matchups to find a counter.

Not a single one exists.

Handuff pally was 58-42 but now that’s destroyed.

Control warrior was 60-40 but it got hit.

Enjoy the DH every match guys! Playing anything else right now is impossible.

2 Likes

The only real warrior nerf was to Aftershocks. And it hurts shaman more than it hurts warrior.

2 Likes

Its a psychological nerf, enough to deter people from playing the deck.

Like, sludgelock still has 55 to 65% global winrate but only a few stubborn people played it after the nerf.

But i guess people will be forced to play it (warrior) as currently no other counter exists

1 Like

Paladin isn’t dead and Paladin counters Warrior

If he did now he doesn’t

58-42 pre-nerf

Keep coping

Source please?

Chars

Also D4-1 matchup winrates only

I firmly expect warrior to continue to have the edge vs DH. Aftershocks wasn’t crippling to what DH was doing, and by the time they stabilize, it doesn’t really matter what turn they are playing Odyn.

DH gets two good waves of demons, and is then largely out of gas. You just need a deck that can handle that.

It is yet to be seen if other heavy control shells can take off now that they won’t have to be building around what paladin was doing nearly as much.

If DH stays too strong, drop the glove’s discount to 1 and it gets a whole lot weaker.

1 Like

Metastats, and I have no option to filter anything

I guess it’s global stats

Also they recognize Aggro and Tempo DH without explanation.

My experience is that Tempo and Reno highlander are the DH decks, so I just assumed that Aggro = Tempo and Tempo = Reno DH

Says handbuff is 67% against control warrior.

The only thing I know is that the game for me is unplayable at the moment.

I’m an in DESPERATE need of DH counters ASAP. I only got 3 days left of the season

EDIT: you can’t make this up. Norwis is back to sludging xD hahahahahahah

Just build a Warrior deck. Literally take the Odyn deck. Use Shield Block twice and Craftsman’s Hammer once and you’re probably going to win.

Shopper DH is the kind of deck that control decks dream about. If you survive the first four or five turns you win.

EDIT: play Taunt Warrior, watch DH squirm as you drop 8+ health taunts every turn and win by turn 7.

1 Like

I was happy to dismantle that for full price xD That ship has sailed

I never liked the control playstyle anyway. Aggro-control, sure, but pure control, never.

Okay, well that’s what throws Shopper DH into the trash can. Handbuff Paladin keeps those decks out of the game. If Paladin is gone then they can come back.

I think they just murdered handbuff Paladin. No windfury is such a massive hit and the aura from 3 attack to 1 was pretty hefty. They also slowed down the early board control with plushy nerf.

Handbuff Paladin likely just went poof.

Odyn is slowed and the aftershock hit was a long time coming.

These nerfs absolutely change the meta a bit.

The problem is the decks that saw zero changes but were strong and these decks were hurting them will now take off more.

Expect to see more Wheel Warlock, etc.

2 Likes

Give me a list please. I hate DH but love Control. I need to see where I land with this combination lol

Nah. Outfit Tailor replaces Shroomscavate and all is well.

I doubt it. Part of the reason Paladin could beat Control decks was because of the hand damage when when the board was wiped.

Part of that hand damage was windfury and aura abuse.

Paladin will now struggle to beat those decks.