Nerfs and Buffs

̶A̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶2̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶a̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶o̶r̶c̶e̶r̶e̶r̶’̶s̶ ̶G̶a̶m̶b̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶t̶i̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶a̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶g̶r̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶o̶s̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶v̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶
̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶w̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶n̶e̶r̶f̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶+̶2̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶n̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶f̶f̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶A̶n̶t̶o̶n̶i̶d̶a̶s̶,̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶W̶y̶r̶m̶,̶ ̶A̶p̶e̶x̶i̶s̶ ̶S̶m̶u̶g̶g̶l̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶C̶o̶l̶d̶a̶r̶r̶a̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶D̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶L̶u̶n̶a̶c̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶o̶l̶.̶
̶W̶a̶r̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶.̶ ̶T̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶l̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶w̶,̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶a̶p̶ ̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶,̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶F̶l̶e̶s̶h̶ ̶G̶i̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶B̶a̶r̶r̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶S̶c̶a̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶e̶v̶i̶t̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶i̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶i̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶6̶/̶7̶/̶8̶.̶
̶O̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶r̶f̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶W̶a̶r̶s̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶r̶a̶n̶g̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶+̶1̶/̶+̶1̶,̶ ̶P̶i̶e̶r̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶s̶)̶,̶ ̶g̶a̶r̶r̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶(̶F̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶t̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶4̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶3̶/̶1̶)̶,̶ ̶a̶g̶g̶r̶o̶ ̶d̶r̶u̶i̶d̶ ̶(̶A̶r̶b̶o̶r̶ ̶U̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶6̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶)̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶b̶r̶a̶m̶ ̶p̶a̶l̶a̶d̶i̶n̶ ̶(̶A̶l̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶r̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶)̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶r̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶2̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶
̶A̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶f̶f̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶I̶’̶v̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶:̶
̶
̶B̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶a̶l̶d̶:̶ ̶4̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶
̶F̶a̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶b̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶:̶ ̶2̶/̶3̶
̶C̶e̶n̶a̶r̶i̶u̶s̶:̶ ̶7̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶
̶Y̶s̶i̶e̶l̶:̶ ̶8̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶
̶S̶u̶n̶s̶c̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶p̶t̶o̶r̶:̶ ̶s̶h̶u̶f̶f̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶+̶2̶/̶+̶2̶
̶V̶e̶n̶o̶m̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶w̶:̶ ̶3̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶
̶M̶a̶x̶i̶m̶a̶:̶ ̶5̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶
̶S̶m̶y̶t̶h̶e̶:̶ ̶5̶/̶5̶
̶C̶l̶e̶r̶i̶c̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶A̶n̶’̶S̶h̶e̶:̶ ̶1̶/̶3̶
̶I̶l̶l̶u̶c̶i̶a̶:̶ ̶2̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶
̶A̶p̶o̶t̶h̶e̶o̶s̶i̶s̶:̶ ̶+̶1̶/̶3̶
̶V̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶F̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶:̶ ̶3̶/̶5̶
̶S̶e̶l̶i̶n̶e̶:̶ ̶7̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶
̶M̶a̶e̶s̶t̶r̶a̶:̶ ̶4̶/̶2̶
̶K̶e̶l̶i̶’̶d̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶:̶ ̶5̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶
̶S̶a̶u̶r̶f̶a̶n̶g̶:̶ ̶5̶/̶5̶
̶A̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶e̶e̶r̶ ̶J̶a̶x̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶1̶-̶m̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶1̶/̶3̶
̶T̶w̶o̶-̶f̶a̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶o̶r̶:̶ ̶2̶/̶5̶
̶W̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶d̶e̶n̶:̶ ̶4̶/̶3̶
̶C̶’̶T̶h̶u̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶w̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶
̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶a̶v̶a̶n̶s̶:̶ ̶1̶/̶4̶

lol nevermind just saw the patch… So happy that they went with the mage nerf… The other changes are great too (I’m a little concerned if the Razormane Battleguard nerf might kill the deck but it’s warranted). Still concerned about warlock though.

link to the patch notes?

How did you ----- the text?

You need to apply “~~” before and after the words you want to put a line through.

1 Like

All that remains is to nerf the questline of hunter and warrior!

I kind of gave up on wild already. But my next batch of nerf suggestions will probably have the undoing of the pirate buffs alongside nerfs to hand warlock, libram paladin and alignment druid.

I just don’t get it, they throw out broken cards, after a while they nerf and we keep buying… other than the dumb cards they throw, see the last released epic or the MEME class cards of the game: shaman! (I find alignment druid very interesting, but it’s weak against mage and warlock!)

There are many interesting cards in standard, too bad most of them are unplayable so I stopped caring about having the complete set. Ever since Scholomance Academy I only buy the tavern pass, no more bundles or preorders.

People say a lot about nerfing fatigue damage,but you know,actually,as warlock main i’d say this:
65% of games i win by destroying all enemy’s resources,mostly against aggro decks.

Other 30% against control i win by being agressive and killing opponent before he can complete quest or get 7-8 mana.

Only last 5% of games i win by completing quest and finishing opponent by fatigue. That’s just option if game too long/you against priest. Nerfing fatigue won’t really affest quest warlock winrate.

Very true, that just shows how good warlock is against any almost kind of deck. The best deck in HSReplay atm has >70% WR against DH, Priest and Shaman and >60% against Druid, Rogue, Warlock and Warrior. It’s worse matchups are against Hunter (50%), which could be improved returning self-damage requirements to 6/7/8, Mage (45%), which is being hit heavily by the nerf bat, and Paladin (54%) because of divine shield.
At least one of its win conditions has to go. Personally I’d go after the fatigue reflection because control is in a rough spot, and maybe tone down the healing a little bit as well. But seeing a deck win by drawing and destroying it’s own deck while I try to hit face and make a board drains out of me all the joy of playing HS.