Nerfs and Buffs incoming (Zilliax, Lamplighter...)

Sleep Under the Stars is one of the most broken cards I’ve seen since Goblins vs. Gnomes (and I’ve continued to play throughout the expansions). It’s so powerful that it is literally suffocating other classes. It is too powerful and it is an outlier that is so far off the normal power curve that it will replace any other similar cards.

Druids have 0 reason to run most other card draw/armor/manacheat cards. With doomkin and other manacheat options, this card is just too powerful. I don’t know what Blizzard is thinking. Smh. There is a dangerous tendency in HS towards One turn Kill decks that is removing interactivity from the game and making it less fun. If you don’t have a stupid powerful deck or carry enough tempo as a normal deck, you just lose against an OTK deck.

3 Likes

How many decades does it take before we formally pass the threshold from “this is BECOMING” something, and into “this IS something?”

I mean, HOW long have you been playing? Gobbos and Gnomes? I was there for that, and it “was happening” THEN! Sure, we have power creep up the butt now, but like, the writing on the wall was in papyrus. This isn’t a new or emergent phenomenon.

EDIT: sorry, that came off as harsh. But it wasn’t directed at you. Just like, Blizz sometimes does things I like, and sometimes not. This is one of those “nots” and I’m salty about it.

3 Likes