Nerfs and Buffs incoming (Zilliax, Lamplighter...)

Sleep Under the Stars is definitely a good card, but I don’t think it gets nerfed at all, or at least not for awhile, if ever. It’s performing well in the decks it is in, but it’s not anywhere close to the top 5 cards in any deck it is in. There are better nerf targets. I’m ok with it being 7 mana, it makes for a dead draw if you draw it early. But, if you draw it later on turn 7+ it’s definitely great.

It’s because Ryecleaver is one of the worst performing Legendary cards of the set.

It’s not JUST the worst performing Legendary cards of the set, it’s currently the worst performing CARD of ALL OF STANDARD where there is data for.

That says A LOT. It’s terrible. That’s why I believe it gets a 2 mana buff to 5.

I’m a little shocked that Hunter isn’t getting more buffs, but I guess the Ryecleaver and Titan buffs are good enough for now? Some of the Hunter cards aren’t even playable but I think that is on purpose because they don’t want Priest to have access to good cards from Hunter for fear of what it could do for Control decks.

Wait what the heck, since when did Tsunami need a buff lol? 8 mana 9/18 charge and 3x freeze not good enough? :neutral_face:

1 Like

read the card again thats not what the card does

If you had an empty board, yes it was good enough. That’s why the played win rate on the card is fairly good. The problem is the deck win rate is atrocious so they need the card to be played more. That’s why it’s getting a buff, likely to the mana.

When you have an empty board it definitely feels bad to get hit with it, but you shouldn’t have an empty board unless they clear it with their minions first then cast it. That can be brutal for sure.

I don’t need to read it, I know what it does I was using it last night. How about instead of being like that, you explain what you believe was wrong with what I wrote? Would you prefer I said 3x3/6 instead of 9/18? Would you prefer I said non-targetable charge? Well? What is it?

I’d prefer Tsunami stayed at 8 mana but with a more powerful effect. If you are playing with Orb, you lose the 8 cost spell unless you use Puzzlebox.

1 Like

And yet the general dislike for the card comes from the Rogue camp, both Shaman and Mage have solid class elementals (unlike Rogue).

The Rogue elemental deck stands on its own with insane class core cards and the neutral package, it seems people take a loss more seriously when it comes from a class that hardly supports the archetype.

I have also made my displeasure known over “feelings” nerfs on this forums, but Blizzard made their choice regardless on it.
Funny enough i seem to be getting flak from those on the other camp now …

I cant keep with drastic changes in opinion when it doesnt fit their narratives…

Everything correct, no nerf to crusaders aura :blush:

Play Rogue in Wild.
They have at least 5 different decks that win.

Reality will be slighty different.

That combo will be put on elemental mage with watercolor artist and big spell mage will still where it belongs until rotation. The thrash bin.
It is just not fun for anyone to let big spell mage alive in a world where plague DK exists.

Cmon man, this nerf would make zero sense. That’s just an ‘I hate rogues’ nerf without a basis in the actual meta. Lamplighter rogue is close to tier 4 and performs abysmally worse than elemental mage, and probably also worse than elemental shaman. It’d be targeting the worst deck it is used in just on feelings alone.

Edit: 4 mana is a fair nerf. It impacts all elemental decks a little and it kills rogue anyway.

1 Like

Rogue should have never been using that card anyway.
The class has nothing to do with the Elements, which just points to the real culprit that should have been nerfed long ago.

2 Likes

Lol They nerfed around ziliax, just like I thought they would. Paladin gets through unscathed. Who had that on their bingo card? I know I did.

1 Like

Oh, I already won. My 2024 bingo card had “Candidate for VP of US accuses opponent of intimacy with furniture,” “Twitter owner challenges foreign head of state to fistfight,” and “Olympics ceremony features blue dwarf.”

1 Like

Have you, the type of comment you made bellow is a free ticket to a ban.
You just came back to us leave that bs for the social media.

More bashing the game/devs and saying this is the worst meta ever and totally rigged.

Below? Like :point_down: ?

I’m just trying to be funny bro. If you’re offended I’ll delete it. I’m just amused by what a clown show the news has been lately.

Wait what?

Characters

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

2 Likes

The culprit of what tho. We’re talking about a class with only 1 deck above 50% WR (barely so). How would a shadowstep nerf still be on anyone’s books? I don’t understand the level of saltiness some people have with this card tbh.

1 Like

Bellow “i already won”…
And no i dont care what you type but i seen what happens many times here on this forums when you bring that bs up.

It was just a friendly heads up, dont say people didnt warn you when the hammer comes.

I got banned 1 time on 30+years spoilers , light stuff and you want to put a stick on a beehive yikes.
Good luck with that.