Nerf Wild Totem shaman

Nerf Wild totem shaman

2 Likes

well they nerfed other wild cards and now wild shaman totem is coming out to play along with pirate rogue and guff the tough – after they remove more cards or nerf more cards, even totem shaman will be even stronger, soon, all you will be playing is TotemCraft!

1 Like

For the love of Wild, please nerf all this ridiculously overpowered, broken, polarizing and solitaire bullcrap in Wild.

Or hire me.

1 Like

I think the only aggro that reached the tier rank is the toten. Stop crying! All classes have lots of BORKENS decks! Shaman only has a few… stop crying!

Toten shaman I can handle easily! The problem is mage secret, I have everything mage, I don’t like playing more than 5 mage secret games! Mage’s Secret is a boring deck to play with and difficult to play against! And there are still losers who cry to toten shaman, just a loser, climb the ranks and you will see that toten shaman is rubbish!!

1 Like

Well thats the fun of wild…either you loose hard or you win hard.

I think secret mage is very strong and I don’t complain! Today, I went with secret mage, decks that I found very strong: there is an aggro paladin with the new cards from this new collection, it was very strong! I faced a shadow pirate priest who made the opponent get a victory condition on the 3rd turn!! Pirate-type minions are easily summoned but they only have 1 life and in this shadow pirate priest deck, the opponent placed a 2 mana minion that gives an additional +1 life to any other minions summoned!! The game is over!! Win condition in the 3rd turn!! … and owner of the topic crying to totem shaman!! Rank up a little!!