Nerf Wild Pirate Rogue

It feels too strong. Because as far as what actually would possibly counter it, besides just being blessed by having cheap medium strength board clears in hand (which are scarce and often not worth having in a deck) I can think of maybe totem shaman? Or maybe silver recruit paladin? MAYBE. Again, I’m talking wild format. Pirate warrior was complained about but you never see it anymore in wild. But you DO see pirate rogue… I’m just saying, ALOT of people cried about warriors pirate deck… and Rouges’ feels WAY more powerful. Most board clears that can handle rogues pirate deck don’t work until turn five, by which point typically the rogue has already done so much damage that it doesn’t matter, they will simply summon 2 to 3 more minions, and have that stupid fish weapon that is way too powerful in hand, basically guaranteeing your death next turn. Which has happened to me many times, with different decks.

3 Likes

i could see nerfing swordfish to maybe only get +1 and give pirate +1 when dredging a pirate. maybe. and maybe jolly roger down a health. but i can beat pirate rogue sometimes so i don’t really mind them as much as other decks like blood of ghuun/neptulon/shadow embrace priest and fatigue druid.

1 Like