Nerf Warlock already!

Chamber of Viscidus should be nerfed asap. Sargeras, the destroyer Titan should be nerfed too.

Agree with you on Chamber. It’s really made Discard Warlock a plague in Wild and honestly Twist as well.

Sargeras though? I get he’s frustrating but that card is slow. He’s more useful than, say, an 8-mana board clear but in most formats, aggro decks with the right draw smear slower Warlocks. And I think many players are running some spot removal thanks to Titans being everywhere so you can usually hate him off the board before another effect drops. But I get the frustration.

2 Likes

Tell me you’ve never played Sargeras without telling me you’ve never played Sargeras.

He’s fine at 9 mana. Hardly a win condition unless you pull him with symphony. I lose games after playing Sargeras all the time. He’s strong against aggro decks but control decks can easily play around him.

1 Like

The problem isn’t just Sargeras… I’m sick to death of seeing curses and warlocks having no difficulty in clearing boards or putting out stupid stats. Class identity. What happened to that philosophy?

Yeah curses are a bit of a pain. I assume the discard location will be the main priority in terms of the balance update.