Nerf UNDEAD SHADOW PRIEST

Nerf this trash UNDEAD SHADOW PRIEST
THX

2 Likes

I always love when people complain when a deck is performing well.

1 Like

Good luck with that … prepare to be disappointed, Blizzard don’t give a darn about the players and if you just look at the history of every game they have ruined it prove this … I wish Elon would buy blizzard cause I know for a fact 99% of blizzard employees would be fired, and that’s when we all can celebrate.

1 Like

not a single bad matchup … what about bad… not a single matchup with less than 51% winrate for undead priest. Yea you could say its performing “well”… give me atleast deck that can counter it. Its rly a problem when they dont have to even touch your face with minion to win.

What rank are you looking at…

Diamond 4-1 bad match ups Frost Aggro DK, Unholy DK, beast hunter, aggro Mage, miracle rogue, quest priest. All of these have below 50% win rate.

Legend - Blood dk, Frost dk, aggro mage, control priest, all have below 50% win rate.

So you must be in Gold.

If you look at SIlver for example, Blood Dk, Big spell mage below 50% win rate.

Gold however, are all good matchups. It’s easy to complain about a deck that is performing well in those ranks when you don’t know how to properly respond to a deck like this. That’s not trying to put gold players down, it’s just a matter of not making the most optimal moves. As you go higher, and play against other players in higher tiers, the deck isn’t able to walk over everything else like it does in gold.

Can i ask where u got that data ? hsreplay net
/decks/E24gmc2WmJ9StFpSugaWlg/
#rankRange=DIAMOND_THROUGH_LEGEND
&gameType=RANKED_STANDARD&tab=matchups

I mean i was wrong after all there is one deck that is winning vs undead priest … Aggro mage … I dont like playing mage so i propably just forgot when i tried to look up some counter deck

But what rank are you ?
I bet it has to be nice first thing to do talk about my rank when u have no clue … also this is 67k games sample size … maybe if you are looking at some 400 games sample size you are right but thats just too small… What about posting your source first next time :slight_smile:

Btw i hit legend multiple times :slight_smile: playing casually since naxramas

Also my feedback on that deck would be actually that they shouldnt have that 5 mana removal … thats quite overkill imo and i am pretty sure from my experience that deck would me much easier to handle

How that priest deck works right now is that you are just going face everytime bcs you actually dont wanna trade thanks to your deathrattles and if your opponent tries to out rush you… you have that 5 mana removal so you actually never wanna trade

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.