Nerf Rogue Kingsbane please

Nerf the weapon or the so low cost cards to buff it or summoning it back again. OP.

2 Likes

just steal it, or erase it

1 Like

We got that new pirate card that swaps decks and also theotar. Just run those as tech cards. If you steal kingsbane, it’s easy GG.

Pirate rogue is better in wild.

It’s very simple, you can nerf this card like this, 1 attack 1 mana cost, as a weapon has 6 attack a card costs 6 mana, 10 or more attack a card costs 10 mana.

Giving the rogue a massive sweep of the opponent’s board for 2 mana was a brilliant solution. If you think that taunts will help you, then you haven’t played wild mode. Now they have to remove this card from the game in order to fix everything

What ever happened to this big “wild update patch” we heard so much about? They come to the understanding the format is broken beyond repair?

I believe its in phase 2 or a later phase and this is phase 1 if im right.

Well hopefully in two or three years from now they address the problem areas but I’m not going to hold my breath. I’ve been playing since early 2016. This is the worst I have seen the game in a long time.

The game used to be about luck and hoping you drew the card you needed and its turned into discover any card you desire.

If you look at their schedule for the “Year” it clearly shows in the middle section of their time table aka around the same time as the next expansion.

Lets hope. It honestly needs to be sooner than later but they have a pretty large task after choosing to ignore the format aside from one or two card bans.