Nerf Priest Undead Damage

Priest undead does too much direct damage to the hero, IMO. I suggest the following changes.

FROM
Shadow Word: Undeath
Manacost: 5
Deal 2 damage to all enemies. If a friendly Undead died after your last turn, deal 2 more.

TO
Shadow Word: Undeath
Manacost: 4
Deal 2 damage to all enemy minions. If a friendly Undead died after your last turn, deal another 2 damage to all enemies.

FROM
Shadowed Spirit
Manacost: 3
Deathrattle: Deal 3 damage to the enemy hero.

TO
Shadowed Spirit
Manacost: 3
Deathrattle: Deal 3 damage to a random enemy with 3 or more health.

1 Like

Even if the deck is stronger than it should be, it still suffers from the same disease that Totem Shaman does.

It doesn’t see enough play to require nerfs.

It is your usual “Overtuned + Boring” Aggro deck.

Decks like these don’t really see change and they just die out on their own because people don’t want to play them, regardless of their Power Level.

All you can do is wait.

This is blatantly false. It’s all over standard right now.

Why not remove all damage from all cards and just keep looking at your opponent for 30 min?

We have to deal with Blood dks, hollow hounds, control priests, mages with infinite armor, and a bunch of rng discoveries that can crush the game easily, its fair and square.

I suggest you git gud

1 Like

I suggest you move along since you have nothing to add.

Undead Priest is at best a low tier 2 deck in Upper Diamond and a tier 3 deck in Legend.

There isn’t much to add because this is clearly a skill issue.

1 Like

Priest player detected
Opinion rejected

Oh, excuse me, I forgot balance changes can’t happen unless the exhalted and precious diamond & legendary rankers start to QQ about something that beats the other decks 0.1% more than the others or some bullshot.