Nerf Predictions

Looks like Illucia is getting that rework, and Demon Seed possibly banned in wild?

Shaman nerf I’m predicting is guidance. Generating multiple of these with wandmakers makes too many spells.

DH nerf just gives brute a mana increase probably.

7 Likes

Perpetual flame makes more sense to nerf than guidance, which is awful without the quest.

1 Like

Yeah your probably right, it doesn’t mention a druid nerf.

Hope buffs to mage goes for HP mage.

1 Like

As they say in the Soaps: “What does it all mean, Dear?”

For buffs:

• The image used for the announcement on HS Twitter is Selective Breeder, which probably suggests that the Hunter buffs are targeted toward a Beast-focused archetype in some way.
  • Mage buffs are likely to be focused on minions to keep from directly buffing the Quest deck. I’d guess that the Fire Mage stuff from SW is the most likely target, but they could buff heropower or even Freeze.
  • Warrior, I’m not sure.
3 Likes

People still gonna be crying about warlock beating them still after this nerf too. :eyes:

3 Likes

I gotta say, out of all the things, the last thing I expected was a hunter buff…

1 Like

I’m a simple man. I see Mage buffs on the menu and I get hyped.

Hero Power/Fire archetype support PLEASE.

Also, Tony to 7 mana :yum:

Another ban. Interesting.

Hmm yeah i thought it was a funky one, but Selective breeder isn’t the card that shuffles copies into your deck, it’s the 2 mana 1/1 discover a beast. Wouldn’t buffing that only make face hunter stronger if it can find kodos more often?

Face hunter is already pretty powerful and already pushes decks to like turn 5 lethal even against ‘control’ warrior. I’m not honestly sure, but i’ll keep a mind open.

1 Ban - Warlock, sounds like Demon Seed might be ban from Wild to be honest, cause they know Warlock has so many self hurting and hand stuff it’s going be a on goin’ thing. So I can see that being the ban. Callin’ it now.

3 Likes

Oh boy buffs for Mage , meltdown alert the forums about to explode…

1 Like

We gonna find out if players tears are flammable.

1 Like

You could knock me over with a feather on Mage buffs.
I would have lost ALOT of money on that one.
What happens remains to be seen,
but as to Team 5 always treating Mage like the unwanted stepchild?
I stand corrected.

I don’t see them banning the Quest line all together.

My guess they will try to make Fire Mage playable in standard ,the class has no other archetype right now.

No matter how many times you nerf Quest Mage or how bad the deck is some players will never let go of the class.

Doesnt take a genius to see the obvious answer is to give another viable archetype to the class.

Lets wait and see.

3 Likes

Do you have another spicy ban prediction?

If the buff is towards HP archetype or fire mage it is completely fine.

Toot little, too late for me. Just dusted all of my cards and uninstalled. Feels amazing.

2 Likes