Nerf open the waygate!

Stop with this non sense Mage strat. Also the endless Ice Block Secrets why you let them copy it over and over?. i had to deal with 5 Ice Blocks in a single game.

2 Likes

I agree, I could use 1600 dust

1 Like

Why do you let totems copy over and over and over till kill. Why do you let armor gain warrior copy over and over and over till kill. Why do you let pirate rogue draw pirates over and over and over till kill. Why do you let shadow priests copy damage over and over and over into there hand with raise dead. Why do you let naga dh play nagas over and over and over till kill. Why do you let druid cast dew process and gain armor over and over and over till kill. Why do you let hunters go face over and over and over with a zero cost hero power till kill. Its not waygate your just salty stop complaining because you go face and mage has no way to respond till late game

2 Likes

Because Ice Block is a life saver and all that you say are not?

Ice Block isn’t a life saver. If the mage takes damages on his turn he dies. Think about that, there are plenty of cards who can do that trick. You can easily roll around an Ice Block nowadays. You’re just unlucky to not have the right card to counter and the mages got lucky he got 5 in one game.

Like it has been said above, stop being salty.

1 Like

I agree. It’s a dumb terrible experience to play against this kind of forever repeating hell machines. Do Wild a favor and ban cards like Rommath and Shudderwock from the game.

1 Like

Let Wild be Wild, I know I wouldn’t like my favorite Wild deck getting nerfed because of player sentiment, and I think you would be the same.

It is a stupid deck that I don’t personally find fun also but nerfing it isn’t the solution.

1 Like

YES PLEASE NERF way gate WOOPS SORRY I SIT THERE FOR 5 MIN WAITING TO DIE sorry was cap locked

1 Like

OR AT LEAST CREATE A CARD THE DESTROYS ENEMY QUESTS … BUT HONESTLY WHEN I SIT THERE IN ROUND 6 OR 7 AND THEY CAST WAYGATE THATS IT … EITHER GIVE IT UP OR SIT FOR 5 MIN … LOTS OF TIMES I’LL SIT BECAUSE ITS NOT IN ME TO GIVE UP AGAIN SORRY … my keyboard is DYing its going from cap lock to no CAplocK

1 Like

I thought that wild guys were playing wild because there are no intervention. Maybe they should create wild mod of the wild mod