Nerf Mages please, ill pre concede every match with them

Some of the Secrets is just to dumb. The cost should be way different. Counter minion should cost a least 400 mana. Or maby you should just delete mages. Or you could make a a option, so you could decide that you dont want to meet one of the characters. Like in league, you ban some of the characters before entering a match.

And then there is the quest, so they can take turn after turn after turn. Please make that more difficult to complete. Warlocks need to make 30 dmg to them self to conplete there quest. It is only fair that you raise the amount of spells they need to cast maby 12 or something.

Yeah well 1 mana 5 damage to yourself 1 mana cast 5 spells sounds legit

They could make it not re-castable. Then i dont have any issues.
Regarding the secrets all the 3 cost Secrets should cost 5. Or they should make it like it destroyds the minion insted of counter it. The deathrattle and battlecrys should still tricker.

next you are going to tell me spells should still trigger after counterspell

You mean like explosive rune ? Sure mage will love to have 4 minion denials that also go face :+1:

Mate we got a few neutral cards there can, remove, copy or dissarm secrets. But you not only meeting mages so filling your deck with those are just meh. One maby two. And then you cast them and they get counter.
Another way to do it. Could be those neutral cards cannot tricker secrets. So we have a chance to remove them.

It’s in wild mode, you’ll cry away!

Sad just sad… hah… what can i expect… great comment. You are a Hero