Nerf Gadgetzan Auctioneer + Tony King of Piracy?

When will do something with this Druid strat?, with all those 0 cost spells?. Tired of it in wild. You cant do anything just wait your death.

7 Likes

At least if you kill tony the deck will switch back. Unlike the baron where they could cheese the switch and leave you with the switch permanently.

2 Likes

rat or hecklerbot the deck is extremely weak to these because they dont run many minions and many of those druids misplay by playing cooltooth mine before being able to play the minion on the same turn so if you didnt see any other minions before that card …play rat

1 Like

I completely agree.

I have a huge number of games with this result against a druid.

1 Like

Well i agree the only counter is to kill the druid before turn 4 or dirty rat him, or if you play warlock to have drawn and have felstring harp equipped.

I’ve seen strange and inconsistent interactions with tony and other cards. Rat is one of them.

Another SUCK deck where the opponent cannot react :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

but there is

if a druid conceded to a helya/secret being played it was probably a tony druid and you didnt know

Every once and a while, I would manage to counter it when it was in standard due to a good play, the opponent not paying attention to what I had (the odd secret or whatever), and they would rage concede.

Obligatory “huh,” “what?”

No one can hide the class they are playing

If a minion is lost to objection everyone sees it.