Nerf dew process!

Im tired of this nasty card. Just nerf its effect or increse its cost to 10 to not let them cast it early in the game. Do not let them cast it twice via Solar Eclipse.

1 Like

Currently one of the bad cards in the game. How bad do you have to be to lose to it?

2 Likes

No worse than running zero discovery, which is the center piece of the game right now.

I replied to a similar post. Just run a hand throw deck. Dew process will be your salvation. Also, the druids who run it usually are slow, so just make sure you have a heavy early game and you should be fine.

Its next to impossible to empty your hand when the passive treasure picked adds a random lich king card to my hand at the end of every round, or if I got the passive that whenever I discover I get an extra copy of it. Combined with a hand full of cards (10) that all cost 4+ and its only at 3 mana into the game. I think i ended up destroying nearly 30 out of the 45 card deck I had been able to build up to before I lost finally. I was barely ever able to get my hand down to 8 cards at best any given turn, which would turn to 9 because of the passive, and then iā€™d get the first draw and lose the 2nd draw automatically. It really should cost way more and have no ability to be cast twice from that eclipse card.

bump. Nerf Dew Process.