Nerf Blightborn Tamsin

This card needs a nerf asap.

I think it’s perfect the way it is, tbh.

How do you think nerfing a card can improve your relationship with hearthstone? This game remains full of never-before-revealed systems like fake rng, a hidden system of buy-inducing algorithms causing slow stress to players who always use the same deck, and a host of other problems that only control a large external authority could solve it, unfortunately there are no laws that prevent a software house from using algorithms and pay to win systems without revealing it to users

1 Like

Isn’t fraud and perjury a criminal offense?

With BILLIONS at play that sounds like life in prison type scenarios…

Hard to reveal something that isn’t real. Unless you’re holding out on us.

there are many programmers who worked in software houses that produce apps also well known for mobile, and games similar to hearthstone who could tell you the opposite, I spoke to one of them who worked in companies that it is not possible to mention here who has stated that whoever pays has different algorithms and in any case these games are heavily entangled in systems that control their operation to make continuous imbalances and balancing without the players noticing. Is it possible that no one has ever noticed that for example in duels, WITHOUT ANY NERF OR BUFF, one week some classes make 12 victories and the week after other different classes? Same decks same cards same players, at times for example in heroic duels illucia very often reaches 12 wins, and at other times illucia is bad and always wins vandaar and so on. No one notices these things, there are sites that list the classes with the most victories, how do you think this is possible? I confirm that in the periods in which a class has a favorable rng all the “discovers” are always excellent and in my favor … random … yes yes dear blizzard

You say a lot of stuff that doesn’t show me it’s real. Get a nice finger workout for this nonsense?