Need ideas against sludge as a mage

Hi, I’m trying to play a mage deck that is pretty efficient for now BUT it just get destroy t5-t6 against Warlock Sludge.

So I want to ask what kind of card (a specific card probably) could be useful against, like something to counter sludge.

I have everything mage but currently every deck in the class is rubbish! Congratulations Hearthstone, at this point I keep thinking, where is Microsoft, they have to fire more people!!
I exchanged mage for the paladin and even so, the paladin can’t handle a DK:Raimbow or DK: green, green and blue.

The ultimate tip: Don’t play mage, it’s a huge waste of time!

There are youtubers playing mage!! Have you ever played with the lucky decks they put together?? It works like this: 3 games you win, the other 37 games you lose!!
A waste of time is playing mage! If you insist on playing mage, I advise you to ALWAYS CONCEDE!

Im try too I think

for best

My winrate as Sludge Warlock vs Mage is nearly 90%, so it’s not looking good if you’re on the Mage side.

I’d say have small minions on board such as Miracle Salesman and Cold Case’s Volatile Skeletons to soak up Sludges, Reverberations is a key card to deal with their big threats etc.

1 Like

Is this a comedy trope? It is literally the best deck on top Legend now.

Good ideas, I forgot about Cold Case, I will try with it in my deck
Thanks

These scoundrel players arrive at legend with the most OUTSTANDING deck in the game: DK Raimbow or another version of DK that uses Reska. Then, when they have already secured the chest, they play these weak decks designed to tilt those who want to reach legend, as it rarely works, this mage deck is the basis of luck. So this guy who plays with a mage deck plays 5 games, 4 of them are defeats and only one will be a success, and it is generally against the opponent who is trying to be a legend!! Because every player who reaches diamond rank 10 plays against a legend 8000 and whoever is in D1 plays against a legend 3000.

This player should just play warlock with this toxic deck, I have both!! And mage is trash!! There’s nothing a mage can do to play against a toxic warlock deck, this warlock deck is the mage’s weak point! While the mage wastes time finding a spell to clear the field, most of the time it won’t come… the warlock with this deck fills the field with minions very quickly and already summons minions to build the deck’s main combo!! And the mage is there trying to discover some spell against the warlock, with his field empty! The warlock has a 1 mana spell that gives +3/+3 for one turn, and has a location that creates a copy of a minion on the field. This deck’s bluid is 1 to 5 while the mage’s is 1 to 9. Yes, the warlock will use that 5-mana legendary spell to win the game or remove 6 cards from the mage’s deck!!

Give up the game, because the mage is rubbish!!

This warlock deck is weak, weak… I invested thinking it would be a very strong build and it isn’t!! It’s rubbish!! It only beats the mage, as he will change his strategy and focus on fielding a minion and killing the mage by punching him in the face!!
This warlock deck is easy to cancel, just summon a lot of minions on the field, by doing this you kill the main combo!! And every mage deck doesn’t have many minions… rubbish!!
My excavate paladin deck beats this warlock deck on turn 5! Just buff the minion, give him fury of the winds and hit him twice in the face and he’ll give up on the 5th turn!! I love Warlock!! My paladin says hi to warlock!!