Mythic boss rush comes up short

Ive been grinding away, excited about the new content. After hour and hours of grinding, starting my mythic progression, I’m left feeling like it was all for nothing.

It takes weeks and weeks for many of us to max a team. It takes many more hours to level the maxed team to anything worthy of mythic content. Then we start running the mythics, only to be rewarded with almost nothing. No unique rewards, no card packs, little to no renown…anything but Mythic worthy rewards.

The content is quite difficult at higher levels, but the rewards aren’t even remotely close to the value of the time and effort spent.

Anyone else think this reward system isn’t good?

3 Likes

It’s terrible. 195 Renown for a first time clear of a level 180 Mythic Boss run is worthless garbage. Nevermind that the entire thing is a hamster wheel. Play Mythic Boss Rush so you can get renown so you can play higher level Mythic Boss Rush, and on and on. Run little hamster, run.

2 Likes

kind of like grinding for the disgaea games uber boss then

I barely got started and when I saw the rewards for the amount of time I invested, I decided Mercs was officially dead, and Hearthstone in general isn’t far behind, considering how the meta has gone since the last expansion.

Blizzard better hope D4 is a success at release, or the company isn’t going to last. They had windfall profits last year, but the economy, their business ethics, and the state of the game, blizzard isn’t going to be able to survive.

2 Likes

D4 will be one of the biggest selling games of all time, unfortunately. The nostalgia attached to the name alone will have tens of millions purchasing it. Very few of which are in the loop on how much the company has fallen since.