My leo-like post: fix Shadestone Skulker+Necrium Blade

Shadestone Skulker still returns two necrium blades to the rogue instead of the one it actually got when the rogue has snowfall graveyard in play. Just lost to this.

This was reported fixed as an actual bugfix by Blizzard but it is still broken, so I think it’s reasonable to want this fixed.

2 Likes

Not enough whining, and there’s too much supportive information for your argument for this to be a “leo” post

“still” ?

thats how it suppsoed to be

no, they said they changed it to only return the single blade that was given to it, but it returns two blades from the one it was given if snowfall graveyard is in play.

yep thats how its supposed to work twice from one holding a blade but cant trigger again later
16 damage right ?

whatever man
16 + swing brek weapon another 16+3 + backstab mine 8 more

The patch note clearly indicates that a single shadestone skulker can only equip a single weapon, no matter how many times its deathrattle is triggered.
If it equips 2, it’s not how it’s supposed to work according to what has been announced

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/1aedciq/comment/kk7gqqh/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Oh ok so the intended interaction is not reflected correctly in what they described in the patch note.

1 Like