My graphics are broken with this update. Anyone else has this?

Blizzard is trash. Stand with Hong Kong.

2 Likes

Twenty four hours passed since your last notice. Are you having any intent at all to fix this bad and confusing situation big part of your long-time playerbase got in after ubdating the game with your latest patch???
Or that was your way of saying we’re “throwing you away from the ship at the water” aka “screwing your over without even shame” ?

4 Likes

Well this new patch stopped anyone with an Intel 4 chip-set from playing anymore. No announcement that they were going to obsolete us. We find out from the patch and forum posts after everyone was scrambling trying to fix an unfix-able thing on the users end. We were given a wannabee fix to force DX 9 while this chip is running DX11 and ran hearthstone flawlessly before the patch was implemented. The only answer we get is. “Our team works through compatibility issues for the minimum requirements to set guidelines for what hardware will be able to handle Hearthstone. It may have been able to run previously, but there’s no guarantee that it will work if it has been below the minimum requirements for the hardware within the system to run Hearthstone.” Well when I started Hearthstone the min. req. was met and I was never advised of this change in requirements. If I had known this was coming I would not have spent money on game. I almost bought6 tyhe bundles before the patch, that would have really irked me. I hope you can fix this Blizz Developers. Here is a suggestion; put an option in for low graphics that can support us with older systems. (specifically Intel 4 chip set. You know you can but will you is the question. If you won’t at least inform us would be nice. I hate to give up on the game. It is the best CCG game in my opinion and should be accessible to all regardless of video strength.

13 Likes

Man, I was so excited for this patch and to have the excitement turn to heartbreak is a real bummer. It would be such a disappointment if I can no longer play HS on my pc.

4 Likes

Blizzard you or fix the problem or u lose some old players! You failed with this patch!
24h and no fix? this is embarasing, even for u!

7 Likes

blizz pls fix. dont be lazy

4 Likes

So will you confirm that your not going to fix this issues, I need to know cos if not I’ll uninstall and won’t have to keep checking the forums. I have paid for every expansion and every cards bundle for the last two years, Your going to lose alot of money. On a side note, do you really want to make anymore bad pr after the Hongkong thing. your losing players fast right now, just undo the patch and keep at least one part of your fan base happy. Do for now just give confirmation your not going to fix it so I can find a new game.

7 Likes

MrWolfey on the forum said Faeria is pretty cool and it seems like hearthstone. It looks pretty good so if we get too stuck we can all move over there. About £450 wasted over the years on this game but not spending for a new pc

Guys, we’ll just have to try hard with blank cards and mentalism to win games

5 Likes

Yes all my cards are blacked out. Game functions but I can’t see anything but powe/toughness and mana cost. Quest icons are blacked out and Heros speak clouds are gone in tavern, arena, solo quest and ranked and unranked play.

5 Likes

What a bummer I was playing this game on a computer with Windows 7 and/or Vista using a computer I bought in 2005. Then and Yes although older I upgrade to a computer about six years younger running Windows 7 Ultimate and after the upgrade I am rendered obsolete?!? And I agree “No Forewarning!” come on! I might not like having to upgrade but I promise I will still respect you. Now ?!? I dunno I will eventually make the upgrade who know when eventually re-install the game but I will always be looking for a way to communicate how slimy/ wrong you for doing us like that. Asks my kids I don’t let anything ever, ever, go please fix this or I will personally be looking for ways to cause untold various forms of mental pain for not doing the right thing. Which let’s face it Blizzard if you are giving us the boot w/o any warning ?!? Yeah that’s just hardcore wrong and that should earn you righteous future pain.

4 Likes

I mean like OMG they didn’t even have the decency to tell us the when it happened. Forget forewarning?!? Yeah that’s messed up. I have spent the last two days trying to figure out what is wrong and I find out 10/10/2019 that I don’t need to be looking for glitch and that’s not even the end of it. Man I am so bummed out. “Justice Demands Retribution!!!”

6 Likes

I’m checking here every couple of hours waiting for a clear official response like:

• We won’t do anything about it. We let a part of our players down. Sorry, move on to the next game.

or

• We are working to fix it. You’ll be able to play the game again approximately in X days.
6 Likes

Hmm alot of people do use 10 years as a magic number for support questions like this but when to throw things in the trash cuz they can’t find a recycle bin is really the questions you are asking and, well, when it is framed that way the answer isn’t hung on some magic number like 10 years. Besides the bigger issue is that Blizzard gave no warning. At least that is what I read.

1 Like

I agree with divergent I have over 8000 games played maxed out all nine classes. I love the game. Other players who are looking at blacked out cards, if you can’t see this is not a bug or glitch on your side everyone is pointing to Blizzard upgrading the minimum requirements with out telling anyone.

1 Like

Hmm, Blizzard seems to not have any clear answer to us ???
Let us throw Blizzard to recycle bin or Blizzard throw their customers to it ?

4 Likes

Speaking about not being able to play HS on your PC, so far my phone has not been able to get past the tavern doords page since this new patch. I know I am being put out in the cold because my desk top is to old but my phone is 2017 and was working HS just fine before this new patch on or around 10/7/2019. So right now I can’t really play hearthstone at all. Soembody call a “WAH”-bulance.

4 Likes

Still nobody from Blizzard’s staff has concretely responded to this mess they put so many of their supporting daily players?!! This is unheard of, I cannot believe they’re treating us literally like shi_tty nothing. It’s like they don’t even care about their playerbase, reputability nor integrity.
I as somebody who has a bit of respect for himself am going to uninstall Hearthstone and cross out Blizzard’s name for good if they doesn’t resolve this issue that created themselves anytime soon!

3 Likes

I have the same problem. They are not going to fix it, No wonder their player base is diminishing

Before the update everything was fine

2 Likes