My experience in this forum

What the hell Your opening post mean nothing.
Nothing at all. Experience in this forum, really? Bro you have too much free time.

To think about experience in a forum, woah I wish i had your problems, and your free time.
My brain is busy with other things.

Like complaining about what other people post on the forums, apparently.

4 Likes

you should learn the meaning of the verb ā€œto complainā€
then check the meaning of making a statement.

Actually one common tactic in games when it comes to scam people is exactly dificult the game for who pays.

Why?
So they pay more and get a fake sense of progression based on the money they pay.

With that said I doubt blizzard is doing this with hearthstone because it would be dificult even for a billion dollars company because it would be easy to catch due to this being an card game.

Some stuff canā€™t be brought even with money.

I started coming to the forums because I enjoy Hearthstone so much that I wanted to talk to other people about it, but the forums are kind of a cesspool of negativity, conspiracy theories and bickering. I just kinda wish it were a better place to be.

6 Likes

We previously discussed on the amusing partā€¦

Sometimes, observing certain posters and thier reactionsā€¦

2 Likes

What is this forum about? Hearthstone.
What is your topic about? Yourself and your emotion.

What does this topic have to do with hearthstone?
Nothing, meaningless.

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I dont know,i dont have many feelings about other people on this forum.
Sometimes i find posters sympathetic for one reason or another and sometimes i find posters not sympathetic at all though my feelings never go beyond this to like anger or disapointment.
Towards most posters i am more or less neutral when it comes to feelings.

Most posters on this forum they dont really care for anything besides their own personal concerns. Then you have the regulars, grumpy blizzard defenders and the equally grumpy game is rigged folks who like to critizise blizzard.

Reaver you seem to care,in general i mean.
This makes you an exception,not only on this forum but also irl unfortunately.
Its a good quality that to many people lack but it also makes you vulnerable to those feelings,you have strong feelings because you actually care.
I dont want to tell you to stop caring,its such a lovely and rare trait amongst humans that one should never feel bad about. But at times it helps to care less,to be a bit more selective about what you care for. Its good to care about things that dont concern you personally but there is also such a thing as caring to much about things that are basicly beyond your control.

Anyway,i am not sure this was actually on point lol but ya thats my opinion on this subject.

3 Likes

Thanks for your concerns. :blush:

I have learnt many things from and thru this forum. I had been blessed with friends from and thru this forum

It is a surprise that such miracles can happen, where people says the internet is toxic.

But, it shows the HS forum can be a nice place. This post isnā€™t really about me and seeking help. Itā€™s about those I cared about, and a more general approach to them.

4 Likes

Its your typical online forum. good luck.

1 Like

We live in a day and age where people who are petty, vindictive, or just bullies have been given a wealth of ways to exercise petty, vindictive, bullying whims on anyone that they happen to want to give a hard time. It doesnā€™t take much to set these types of people off. Generally as a rule these are people who go around all day, every day, looking for excuses to be offended. And if someone does something that one of these types of persons doesnā€™t like then theyā€™ll spend days, weeks, months combing for things to go after with the goal of causing the most problems they can ā€¦ with a ban / censorship of whoever they dislike being the brass ring.

Get used to it. Itā€™s everywhere now and society is very much moving towards giving Trolls more tools and channels to be bullies rather than less.

1 Like

I try to ignore them, but they serve as constant reminders of what a hollow shell this place has become compared to what it used to be.

1 Like

some interesting people on these forums. ive learned a thing or two about a thing or two through some great people.

lighten up. be the solution, not the problem.

Iā€™ve been the solution for almost eight years. Then Blizz decided the problems were too much to bother with and gutted the only solutions left.

Well said my friend.

Iā€™ve made a few questionable posts I think. Recently I have been trying to be more mindful. Iā€™ve been more concerned with being helpful to new players as much as possible. I have also been trying to stay out of more experienced players posts in the knowledge that I still have limited experience.

2 Likes

All of the above.

Depends on my mood, how open they seem to be to actual discussion, etc. Usually just snark, but sometimesā€¦

I shower them with affection, because they clearly need it.

Lots and lots and lots of this ^^^

:kissing_heart:

Thatā€™s not worse, thatā€™s when it actually becomes fun. Itā€™s all about perspective, my dear Reaver.

3 Likes

I think its fine for players to blame the game and the balancing issues but when it comes to attacking people for their opinions (not the opinions themselves), itā€™s really petty.

I donā€™t mind if the same person is making the same thread everyday complaining about one class, but itā€™s those people who take the time to look at post history and attack people thatā€™s just pathetic.

1 Like

Giorgio A. Tsoukalosā€¦
:laughing: Lolā€¦ @Wardrum
I wonder if heā€™s ever jammed to Static X?

I know I definitely have. Was going through a pretty heavy phase back when Cannibal came out.

1 Like