My attempt at a "FUN" deck in standard

I’ve been doing some research on the current inns and outs of standard, writing down who the biggest monsters in the playground are and how to dress for them and I think I’ve finally found the most Tactical-Anti-Reno-Deck I can assemble.
There are two main strats in this TARDy deck, the first is using dangerous cliffsides to build into wave of nostalgia. The second is more amusing and dare I say “Fun” where you use hagatha to slime wish upon a star, shudderblock the slime, and use zola the gorgon to give another slime for a total of +12/+18 to all your minions globally! If they’re somehow still alive after the grand reveal al akir can finish the job. The paparazzis are for potential extra shudders or an Incindius if you see it. And don’t question the Hot Potato ETC on my ETC band, he’s the target of my next Fun idea I’m working on

The S. S. FUN :slight_smile:

Class: Shaman

Format: Standard

Year of the Pegasus

2x (1) Thrall’s Gift

1x (2) Adrenaline Fiend

2x (2) Sigil of Skydiving

1x (2) XB-931 Housekeeper

1x (3) Carefree Cookie

1x (3) Hex

2x (3) Paparazzi

2x (3) Paraglide

1x (3) Zola the Gorgon

1x (4) Baking Soda Volcano

2x (4) Dangerous Cliffside

1x (4) E.T.C., Band Manager

1x (2) Audio Medic

1x (3) Rustrot Viper

1x (5) Elite Tauren Champion

1x (4) Hagatha the Fabled

1x (4) Obsessive Fan

2x (4) Royal Librarian

1x (5) A. F. Kay

2x (5) Wave of Nostalgia

1x (6) Cho’gall, Twilight Chieftain

1x (6) Horn of the Windlord

1x (6) Shudderblock

2x (7) Wish Upon a Star

1x (8) Al’Akir the Windlord

AAECAaypBg6vnwSAoASW1AT9xAXc0AX26AXRmwanpQaopQbUpQbYwAahzwbTzwal0wYIzMQFzp4G66kGgbgGnLgG1sAG38AG9sAGAAEDy8QF/cQF7fIF/cQFzZ4G/cQFAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Full disclosure, the one thing in standard I have not figured out how to stop with this deck is Secret Hunter, but I would like to imagine nobody plays that past a certain rank

4 Likes

That looks like one of the best evolve decks I’ve ever seen; it’s probably good on the hands of good players; I like that A.F.Kay may actually work here because Nostalgia often has not even rushes.

I’m unsure if the “flood with dudes” aspect is enough for it but it might not rely on nostalgia too much in the first place so it has a chance it’s just the best deck.

1 Like

Good luck man! Standard Hearthstone is the pits. There is almost no chance to have fun with a deck now days. Turn 5 for the most part decides the game. It’s 40 mana spent on turn 5 for free, so trying to have fun… I don’t know. I will try your deck because I don’t need to play scam mage to get legend but it’s no longer fun to do it.

1 Like

Very thank you both of you. The deck went through a couple iterations before it got to where it’s at but I’m happy with how it turned out, the one glaring issue with it I still haven’t found an answer for is drawing wish star too early, can’t think of anything that would fix that besides maybe overplanner, gaslight gatekeeper tends to put them back in hand even when trying to dispose of them in my experience. And I have recently decided to throw in a crash of thunder for that little extra board control/something besides zerg rush to build up to

1 Like