Multiple Quests Stacking

Hi, I am here to formally request that you allow multiple quests to be played. I saw you recently did some things with auras and whatever, I think quests were also mentioned, but I just tried to do a Druid deck with Untapped Potential, Jungle Giants, and Lost in the Park quests (the deck I made was actually very cool until I realized…) but I get to turn 2 and I go to play my a 2nd Quest and it doesn’t. I mean, fine enough, that is how it has been forever, but I don’t see why? So maybe it can be changed? It wouldn’t break or harm anything for the game, right?

Especially when you know that Whizbang’s shaman deck stacks the 3 quests at once

1 Like

I didn’t know that haven’t seen that yet but I guess that proves my point I mean the deck I made with the Renathal increase 40 cards and 3 quests all accomplishing different things it would have been really cool to pull off but nope, only 1 quest allowed at a time

I don’t think there currently is any combination of quests that would break any mode
Druid quests don’t synergize either in completion or reward, appart for Guff advancing Jungle Giants
Hunter quests have 2 that can synergize in both completion and reward, at the cost of having a most likely terrible deck
Mage Quests can be scary, they all 3 synergize in completion and at some point in rewards
Paladin quests are anti-synergistic since 2 want to replace your hp, they could share some completion cards though
Priests quests are kinda complementary. One is your win condition, the other 2 keep you alive
Rogue quests I’m not sure. There’s some synergy but the result doesn’t seem good
Shaman that’s what we have with Whizbang, and from playing it you barely have time to benefit from the quests rewards most of the time, but with a beter deck you could get something out of it
Warlock quests have 0 synergy whatsoever
Warrior quests as paladin you have 2 trying to change your hero power, but the attack and pirate ones have really good synergy

From all of these maybe 3 or 4 classes could benefit from multi-questing, but they still lose a card for each quest.
I would only see it being meta if, as for Shaman rn, the quests fused as a single card in your hand. And even like that I think you’d have better results with non-quest decks most of the time

1 Like

After seeing the Shaman deck with all three quests in play at once, I tried a triple quest Priest deck and was saddened that I couldn’t play them all at once. I’ve played triple quest priest and mage a little wild, both are terrible against any real deck but can be fun against other jank players

It isn’t about whether it will be meta or good or have synergy or anything like that, it is about the fun of making multiple strategies work even when they are “bad”

I’m just thinking about how good it would be to theorize on wheter or not it would be a good idea to let them stack.
If you let them stack but one combination is busted, that’s just another problem generator the game doesn’t need.
But my whole reply was just an argument for "nothing looking too busted here, I’d like to see it allowed and even encouraged :slight_smile: "

2 Likes